Part 37

((Hi guys sorry I've not updated the other one for a while, I'm trying to get this one caught up a little because otherwise there will be massive spoilers and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  There should only be another couple of pages then I can post on the other story))

There was a long silence while we all got comfortable, I watched as Tyler seemed to be inspecting and admiring Mini as he snuggled into his side   "Don't get too comfortable there sweet cheeks I'm not sure I can share you for much longer"

"I keep forgetting how demanding you are"  Mini yawned but didn't move.  somewhere in the back of my sleep deprived brain I wondered how demanding Tyler actually was and was a little worried that Mini would get hurt if he was handled a little to roughly.

"I'm sure you hate every single second of it" Evan chuckled as he tucked his head under my chin and settled himself in a comfortable position  

"it's like living with an overly horny demon" Mini smirked as he looked up at Tyler "and surprisingly I'm enjoying every moment" his face flushed with color as he began picking at a stray thread on Tyler's shirt.  He was kinda cute when he was embarrassed. 

"Demon?...You think he's evil?"  I chuckled, not quite able to get my head around the thought of an evil Tyler.

"Considering I thought I was straight up until a few days ago...it has to be some kind of demonic spell" I wasn't sure if Mini was serious or just continuing the part of a bemused boyfriend.

"Damn you figured it out...I turned into an evil Harry Potter just to put a spell on you to make you excessively horny and only interested in me"  Tyler chuckled, the thought of being an all powerful demon seemed to tickle his sense of humor.

"oh my god Tyler" Mini buried his head in Tyler's shirt muffling his voice. 

"what do you mean you thought you were straight?...your either straight or your not" Evan fidgeted and twisted in my arms to look over at them with a confused expression.  

"well yeah...I wasn't interested in any guys until Tyler got his hands on me so I'm assuming I'm either gay or bi...I'm confused I know that much"  Mini sighed, he did seem a little confused about the whole sexuality thing.  To be honest I don't thing there are different sexuality...you love who you love doesn't matter who it is.

"are you attracted to any other guys other than Tyler?" Evan asked still trying to figure it out.  I could see the focus in his eyes and wondered why he was getting so fixed on figuring out if our friends where gay or not. 

"No..." 

"So you can't be gay or bi then or you would have had at least a slight attraction to another guys"

"So how do you explain what's happening with Tyler?" Mini sounded extremely confused and I wondered if Evan was actually making it worse rather than clearer.

  "He could be that one exception" Evan looked up at me and smirked "same as this bitch is for me"  

" I am exceptional...everyone knows that" I chuckled hoping to bring a bit a humor back into the conversation. 

"and so modest" Evan rolled his eyes and settled back down for a cuddle. 

  "hey ...my modesty allowed me to catch you didn't it?"  

  "no...no...your memory's faulty...I caught you" Evan was trying not to giggle as I tried to look put out without actually pouting.

 "you want to say that again bitch?" I growled, mainly to see if I could get him to back down.  

  Evan looked up at me and cleared his throat obviously about to argue with me "I...caught...you"  

"Guys...I'm going to take Mini out before the others realize we're up and want to tag along...so we will leave you two...to play..."  

"Will we see you guys later or will you be...er...busy?" Evan smirked looking over at them as they both got to their feet and Mini lent heavily against Tyler. 

"Maybe...I'm not going to share him tonight, it'll be just the two of us and he'll be getting my full attention but if we're about between then and now we'll meet up with you if you guys have finished finding out who's on top"  Tyler seemed to be a little distracted with the sight of Mini wrapped around him.

"Well just remember, be gentle with him if he's walking funny tomorrow the guys will know you did it"  I chuckled only partially joking, if there was any indication that either of them was either tired or sore the guys would pick up on it and assume they's been doing more than just sleeping.

"that goes for you too Delirious" Tyler shot back, I could just about see the evil look Evan was aiming at Tyler, I was a little surprised that he was that touchy about someone insinuating that he was the submissive one this time round, especially after making a joke out of me being labelled the wife in the relationship.  Something was a little off and I felt like I had to find out what before it got under his skin and ruined what was left of out time together.

I looked away from Evan in time to see Tyler throw a tired looking Mini over his shoulder, wave at us and then leave.  

"You ok?" I mumbled into the top of Evan's head as I tighten my arms around his shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine" he sighed "just kinda getting use to someone else knowing about us and making insinuations"

"oh ok...I thought you where getting testy about someone guessing that you were submissive" I chuckled wondering if I was going to get a rise from him.  I felt a prickle of concern as Evan wriggled out of my arms and straddled my legs.

"I am not the submissive one in this relationship" he whined looking more than a little submissive. I let my fingers slide over his stomach and over onto his hips as he wriggled self-consciously on my lap.

"You are until tomorrow" I smirked "is there anything you want to do today or should I just prepare to work our way though all the positions in the camel suna"

"you mean the Karma sutra?" he giggled "and I was kinda hoping you might like to go out and find us a new toy to play with on our last night...but not till later" he was turning redder with every second that passed, it wasn't like him to ask for new toys or even mention them, Usually I would just randomly introduce them to one of our play sessions and see if he liked it or not.  

"Anything specific you have in mind?" I was a little curious what my innocent boyfriend had in mind for a play session.  His face was rapidly turning scarlet and he was chewing his bottom lip.

"I was hoping you might surprise me with something new" he mumbled, I had to stop myself from attacking him there and then, it was hard to believe that anyone that could be that sexually irresistible while looking so innocent.