Part 40

I smirked to myself and crossed back across the room to plant a kiss on the mop of hair sticking out from under the blankets before leaving to go find a store.  I used the trip down in the elevator to google the nearest stores, there was one only a 30 minute walk to get to but it had started raining and it felt like it took over an hour.  I didn't mind though, It gave me a chance to check up on all my pre-arranged plans and add some little touches for when we got there.  I spent about twenty minutes walking around the store trying to decide what to get, I had to be able to get it into the hotel without being seen so it had to be small enough that I could put it in my pocket.  I finally settle on two items both small enough that once I had them out of the packaging I could just walk around with them in my pocket and no one would know.  

The first was a thin chain in  Y shape that had adjustable clamps on the two short lengths and a lasso type fastening on the tail end.  The second object was a double cock ring with a small remote controlled vibrating bullet attached to the underside.  I got rid of the packaging as soon as I left the shop, shoving the items and the receipts deep into my pocket so they wouldn't accidentally work their way out for anyone to see.  

On the way back to the hotel I bough a few little items that I could pass off as memento's just in case I bumped into the guys on the way back.  I hoped that I would be able to get back to our room without seeing anyone.  I could in theory still pass off the whole Evan's sick thing as a reason not to join them in the 'last night get blind drunk and pass out' ritual we usually did.  As I left the store I took out my phone and called Evan, it took him a few rings to answer.

"huwmph" he grumbled something unintelligible and fumbled the phone as he answered, obviously I'd woken him up again.

"Aww does sleeping beauty need a kiss from his handsome prince to wake up properly" I chuckled as I quickly looked around to see if anyone was listening, it was habit when I was talking to Evan in a place where our friends could just appear out of thin air.  There was a muffled huff of laughter on the other end of the line.

"that would be nice" Evan sighed sounding content, if a little sleepy.

"I'm on my way back so you have about twenty minutes until I walk in the front door...I want you to meet me but try not to be seen"

"what if the guys see me?"

"act sick and tell them you're going to get some medicine"

"I don't want to lie to them" he whined but we both knew that if he didn't they would want him to go out all night and get drunk.

"I know but we can't exactly tell them we can't go because we want to fuck each others brains out" I tried to keep my voice down while looking around again, I'm not sure why I feel so paranoid about talking like this it was probably very unlikely that any of our friends would be around where I am...it wasn't one of the nicest of area's.

"are you still shopping?" Evan asked bringing my paranoia down a little.

"I literally just told you I was on my way back" I chuckled, half asleep Evan was adorable and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh...sorry...what did you get?"he was yawning but I could hear him moving around so I knew he wasn't curling up and going back to sleep.

"You'll have to wait and see...I'll be back in about twenty minutes we'll be leaving not long after that...so you can either meet me in reception or you can stay in our room" I waited for a moment but he didn't say anything "Ev'...Evan I'll be back in about twenty minutes"

"okay...I-I'll see y-you then"I could hear the excitement starting to show in his voice.

"love you...bye"I muttered quietly and heard him mumble something back before we both hung up.