Part 41

He awkwardly lay on the bed and fidgeted to get into a comfortable position, eventually he settled on laying flat with his ankles crossed.  I couldn't help but smirk, he was a confused why I wasn't taking advantage of him and a little creaped out at being almost naked on a friends bed, which all added up to a very awkward looking and slightly uncomfortable Evan.  But this wasn't about getting him so turned on that he's unable to function like a normal human being, it's about getting him to de-stress a little bit.

I shrugged off my jacket then slowly moved over to him and straddled his thighs.  He bite down on his bottom lip as I lent over him, it was obvious he was turned on, the slight flush of color on his cheeks and the look in his eye was more of a give away than the twitching cock that was tenting his underwear.

I meant to just nip at his lips before moving away but he had other ideas, his fingers curled into my hair before I could react and he pulled me down into an amazing kiss that I made me want to stay there until it started feeling awkward, it took what felt weirdly long time for me to realize that he had not only wrapped his arms around my neck but also his legs around my waist locking me in place.  We stayed like that for the longest time just making out and kissing each others neck or ears.  

I eventually managed to gather enough of my brain cells together to be able to pry his arms from around me.

"Stay still...if you move I'll have to punish you later" I grumbled and watched him pout and slowly unhook his legs from me as he obeyed.  I scooted down the bed until I was able to put his feet in my lap, grabbing one I slowly but firmly worked my thumbs into the ball of his foot earning myself a quiet whimper and a uncertain look.

"so you wanted me naked so you could rub my feet?" He ask almost sounded a little pissed off.

"who said I was only going to rub your feet"I answered wiggling my eyebrows at him.  He rolled his eyes and wriggled until he was comfortable again.  we stayed quiet for a while, neither of us feeling the need to fill the silence by talking as I worked my way over each of his feet.  as I finished massaging his other foot I looked up at him and noticed that he was almost falling asleep.  "Come on sleepy head...roll over on to your belly" I chuckled tapping his thigh.

A slight smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth before he bite on his lower lip and rolled over. 

"Like this" he asked cheekily as he arched his back and stuck his ass up at me as he looked over his shoulder at me trying to look innocent and tempting at the same time.  

"Yeah just like that"I swatted the underside of his ass hard making him gasp from shock and lay down properly, I chuckled and rubbed his undoubtedly stinging ass. "you're a tease Ev'...but don't tempt me right now or you'll get a lot more than you bargained for"

"what if I want more than I bargained for" he mumbled into the covers making it difficult to hear him.

"Don't worry babe...we will be testing every single one of your limits later" I adjusted my position so that I was kneeling over his thighs" but right now I want to take some of this tension out of your body so just lay there and let me take care of you"

Evan sighed dramatically and just continued to look at me over his shoulder, I figured I could give him a little but of what he wanted.  I lent over and kissed the middle of his lower back and slowly kissed my way up his spine until I was leaning over him and kissing along his shoulder and up the side of his neck.  slowly he sank down onto the bed and lay still with his arms over his head and his eyes closed, I got to work slowly massaging his neck, shoulders and back.  Within a few moments he seemed to be asleep, his breathing was even and every part of him seemed heavy and partially melted into the bed.