Part 1 - Long Lost Friends

"Hey! Don't be late! I've been waiting for this day for years! Don't forget what you need to bring right!?" a woman with bright blonde averaged length hair bounced up and down in her Apartment, a telephone attached to her ear as she made last minute adjustments to the table out of pure nerves.

"Bring pictures, foods and clothes! We know!" four clear, but different sounding voices spoke back down the line in unison with a small chuckle being heard merely seconds after.

"I'll see you girls soon then! " the nervous girl placed her phone on the side and walked back and forth awaiting the knock on her door of old memories, her bright blue eyes scanning everything to ensure perfection.

-

"Right then, toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes, underwear, hairbrush, hairbands, nibbles?" a female with mid-short length wavy ginger hair spoke under her breath, after she ended the conversation with her school friends and sorted out her packing order and list. "Check," she proceeded to mutter under her breath as the zip sounded and the bag was hoisted onto her shoulder. "It's been too long," she laughed as the girl walked out of her small rented house and begun her way to the train station, picking up a copy of one or two of her studying books.

-

A small woman, with a pixie-cut brown coloured hair walked down the corridor of a hospital, placing her phone in the pocket, she continued bobbing along to the staff's changing room to change out of her trainee work clothes. Opening her own locker, the girl pulled out a large bag, "Well...I should have everything and if I don't...well I'll just borrow someone elses of whatver I may need to borrow," she chuckled as the woman babbled to air, changing swiftly, the trainee proceeded to zip up her black sporting-like bag and left the hospital, heading towards a bus station, she awaited for the dream ride to her friends.

-

"We've done it!!! Everest is mine!" the woman had remembered this scene merely from a week ago, she had been travelling the world for years and had finally decided to crawl up the highest mountain in the world, Everest! For now though, the woman was hopping on a plane from the Capital Karthmandu and being carted off straight back to England, gorgeously tanned with dirty blonde straight hair that was kept in a ponytail, the woman had merely touched down before the call was made. "This is going to be AMAZING! Back in my home Country and heading back to see everyone! I can't wait!" the girl screamed with delight as she spoke way too fast for anyone to comprehend. Grabbing her bags and leaving Gatwick, she hopped onto a coach and proceeded her journey to her former group.

-

One woman was asleep, not doing anything interesting but asleep, she had pulled a late night shift at her local Police Station in Washington it had taken a lot out of her when she had finally packed and then boarded the plane, true it was vigorous and absolutely shattering to the point of exhaustion but she managed to hold her own. "Ahhh man, what time is it where even are we?" realising what time it truly was she looked out the plane's window into the clouds and the slowly appearing evening lights of Britiain.

"Not long now, long time no see," she flicked her long wavy light brown hair into place as the woman walked out of the Airport and found her Motor Cycle she had recently asked to be dropped off for her. "My baby! Thank you Brother," hopping into the seat of perfection, she sped off towards her friends Apartment, a glimmer of excitement in her eye.

-

-Ok, so I'm new to Wattpad and this is merely an introduction to fit/plan my characters, yes I know there are no names I'm using them when they finally meet, eventhough if you read the description you'll know them but not who they are. More of who they are/looks will be explained in the next Chapter! Thank you and I hope to make something fun and easy to read for you all!-