Part 2 -Beginning or The End?

"Well, here goes nothing," the small woman with a pixie cut hopped off of the bus with her large black bag, walking towards the door of the apartment complex, she found her blonde's friend number and headed straight upstairs, not pausing to look at anything else as she went.

Approaching the door, she held her right hand out and knocked way too enuthisiastically than she thought she would. "Hey it's me Sarah, how are you doing Hettie?" she questioned with a slight twinge of nervousness and worry in her voice.

The door soon opened up to reveal the blonde woman, Hettie, an average height woman standing at about five foot eight embracing the other in her slender arms. "Sarah! Oh my God! Hi," she laughed loudly as Sarah walked into the large apartment of her old friend.

"Love what you've done," Sarah said breathlessy after the bear hug and sat down on the cornered sofa, awaiting the rest of them.

-

Avalin had almost caused a crash on one of the highways. Well duh..the wrong side of the road. She had merely been climbing off of her motorcycle before hearing two familiar voices behind her. One was was simply walking on the pavement, the other had seemed to of hopped off of a coach.
"Is that Cecilia and Regina I hear calling out my name?" Avalin turned to them with a wide smile and a cocked hip where she rested her helmet.

Cecilia chuckled as she embraced her 2 old friends in a strong hug. "Avalin, I see you never gave up on that motorcycle dream of yours," she giggled as Regina then hugged everyone in turn.

"She did tell us she would get one," Regina pulled her large bag over her shoulder and shifted her weight from one foot to another, staring up at the large abundance of apartments. "Let's go! She's probably hitting the walls like a bouncy ball if we know our Hettie," the three laughed in unision before heading inside and up the stairs to old friends and new memories.

-

"Guess who's back from Everest," Regina knocked once.

"Guess who's back from Washington!" Avalin cried and added her own knock.

"Guess who can breathe and has hopped on a train to see you," Cecilia said last as all the girls burst out laughing at her comment, true she didn't live too far away but Cecilia was way too busy with her studies to even bother to travel, she was on a break and took the opertunity to meet up for once in her life. Hettie managed to wipe her tears of laughter away and welcome the girls in with respective hugs, with Sarah following suit.

"Long time no see! How's everyone?" she asked as she slumped on the sofa as though she had never left the childhood of sleepovers and secrets, Avalin watched all the other girls settle, Hettie bringing in hot drinks and a water. "You still know me so well I applaud you," taking the water, Avalin chuckled.

"Not bad over here, studying is going well and the general job, neurologist and all," Cecilia shrugged taking a sip from her tea.

"Pretty good, I've actually started designing, my agent is starting to get my work out there," Hettie sipped her coffee as her eyes looked at everyone else.

"Me? Well...I'm just out exploring, documentaries, I've been visiting all over the world and travelling, it's pretty amazing if you ask me, and considering I have done karate since I was young I'm also beginning to teach in the next few months," Regina chuckled laying her muscular but slender figure on the floor, her bag serving as a rest of some sort.

"Wow, so adventurous, I'm still training and that at the hospital but I'm not far away from completeing literally everthing before I really become a Doctor," Sarah chucked as the foam from her hot chocolate touched her skin above her lip, creating giggles out of the woman.

"Washington, I'm still getting used to it, it's pretty tiring but full of thrills and it keeps me awake, I'm still kinda new though, guess time is going slow for me," Avalin laughed sipping her water with a smile.

-

Hours had passed but in reality it seemed like merely seconds, the five woman had reminisced about old jokes and memories from school, caught up on the lives and adventures they had all endured and had laughed until they couldn't breathe. But for now all 5 were in their pajamas, laying on mattresses and the sofa with duvet galore, quietly drifitng off to sleep. Each clearly dreaming about what was to come in the future with each other, happiness and laughter was all they needed, not knowing about the light that had shone like diamonds in Hettie's apartment and whsiking them off to a very unreal, reality.