Wait?! We're where?-Part 3

What else are you supposed to do when you find yourself waking up on a cold floor surrounded by people dressing up? Scream? Run? Cry? Laugh? Even punch someone? The first to wake was Avalin, looking around at the abbundence of muscular men and woman she chuckled quietly. "Good one Hettie, what did you do, is this a convention? Hettie wake up," senselessly slapping the woman, Hettie sat up and looked just as shocked as Avalin.

"Oh where are we, oh dear this simply isn't good!?" Hettie brought a hand to her mouth and slowly tapped Sarah and Regina awake while Avalin kicked Cecilia.

"Wakey wakey rise and shine, my friends, isn't this great?" Avalin said with sarcasm as she awaited her friends to open their eyes and realise where they were, attempting to ignore the killer stare from the dressing up people around her, oh and Cecilia.

"Ok, ok I'm up no need to kick me, jeeze...you're so violent," Cecilia glared at Avalin before turning to the exact group of men and women the others were seeing.  "Well who else is gonna look after you and make sure you're not asleep and surrounded by creepy people," Avalin retorted before looking at the others.

"I'm not dreaming right? Then why are poeple dressed up as superheroes and I swear we went to bed on soft comfy pillows," Cecilia continued, rubbing her head as she watched Regina and Avalin stand, each taking up defensive positions, no one else could do anything, to be honest, none of them could, not with the size of the men and women that were there.

"Oh errr, we're terribly sorry for kind of appearing here, could anyone tell us where we are?" Sarah said kindly as she pulled the two standing girls back down to their bum's. Regina chuckled and steadied herself looking at Sarah. Although the girl only recieved glares instead of an answer.

"Always kind and helpful, cheers," she muttered as she sorted out her clothe's creases, realising that all of them were in their pyjamas. "Heh...girls...pjyamas loves," Regina giggled.

Then just silence, like silence of silence of silence, daggers of eyes in each one's backs before finally a group of different people appeared, carrying an aura of what felt like dominance. "Well great now they're bringing out the 'bosses' fabulous," Avalin rolled her eyes as they all stood up, standing in a line looking towards the strange group that had appeared. Only now truly noticing that some around them were hovering in mid air, some were set alight, others huge, others tiny and the girls kept their heads down, seeking occasional glances to each other to ensure what  they were seeing was real. Then a green man appeared from the floor, that's it one down. Hettie screamed and fainted, caught by Regina just in time, all other girls had shock on their faces before Cecilia and Avalin starred at each other. Sarah keeping herself focused on the spot between her feet.

"Martian Manhunter, J'on J'onzz," they said at the same time, the girls when they were young loved superheroes they knew mostly everything on everyone. Needed to get them a present? Easy, a superhero mug, pretty much known throughout their school lives as people who loved superheroes so when they finally realised it, it kinda clicked. Both chuckled but the group merely raised their brows at their strange friends.

"Wait so if you're Manhunter, then..." Avalin and Cecilia turned on her feet and stared at the man with the 'S' on his chest, "Tha means you're Superman...Cl., mhmph mm hm," Cecilia's voice was muffled by the same hand and Avalin laughed.

"And if that's Superman then..." Looking behind the main little group she found the man in black with a symbol across his chest of a bat. "That's Batman, Bru....hmph, mmmm umm" she too was muffled and all the other girls looked in shock at how fast they had moved. "I'm sticking with Avalin and Cecilia from now on until we get back, back home, " Regina and Sarah laughed before all the girls were quietened, except Hettie and knocked out by the Martian.

---

"Who are they J'onn?" Superman asked as they entered the Hall where the founding members settled down to discuss this new dilema, he looked to the Martian with worry and confusion in his eyes.

"I do not know, their minds are blocked and I cannot seek entry, however one girl, the one who spoke to you first Clark, she seemed more open to the others, I pulled informations and names, and who they were but nothing more," He floated through the chair and then sat down as he watched the others follow suit.

"These woman seem strong, but I will not tolerate them giving out our identities without even a thought, and also, how would they know about us, who we are? Not even the rest of the League know about everyone's," Diana settled herself down with a glare as she looked at her fellow founding members.

"That's true, but they seem ok, I mean it's not like they didin't know they thought we were dressing up, what if they came from somewhere else, we all watched them appear in that light and suddenly they were there, on the ground sleeping," The Flash spoke like his usual self, informal and relaxed, but he had a good point: How did they get here and where did they come from?

"They are a threat against the entire League, the knowledge they have of everyone on the team and around the world could put us all in jeopardy," Batman spoke with seriousness om his deep voice, annoyance also present. All five had a kick in them, some were quieter than others but having to make sure they don't go off the rails was going to be difficult.

"Ha! I think they are wonderful, let's say they know everything? We could use that information against our enemies, they could be useful if we train them right? Under the sea, on land, acros the Galaxies, it's a win win situation and they didn't seem evil either," Aquaman spoke with a rumbling laugh as he looked at his Colleagues, they could be useful, no doubt of that.

"Then it's settled then, we will help these woman and find out more about them, then train them as one of our own, we'll each take one or double up after they wake up and begin teaching them the ropes of the League," Superman stood from his chair, as  did the others and they exited, heading towards the Medical Wing to see the new Arrivals.

-

I'm working on the grammar and spelling mistakes but I have so much stuff I need to get down that if I stop to fix it all I'll forget! If there's a big one or even small ones, do let me know!

These characters are based off real life people I know and their geeneral behavious and wishes, more information will be given and I might even try a face claim for them all...thanks for reading guys!