Part 6: Aema Kai Prodosia "Blood and Betrayal"

A/N: Ardoin takes Angelo for his first hunt and shows just how much of a mindfucker he is but Angelo wonders who he's really mindfucking. And there's smut.Thank you for reading JellyfishSong, I hope you like this.

Angelo woke up the next night with his first thought being the realization that even though his body might have been technically dead, parts of him were definitely not. And based on what he felt resting against his lower back, parts of Ardoin were definitely not either.

It felt like his jeans and jacket were still on; Ardoin wouldn't go to the trouble of fucking him only to dress him up again. Besides, Angelo figured that Ardoin was a mite too egotistical to do it while Angelo was Sleeping, he'd want him awake for the whole experience.

Angelo wondered how long Ardoin had waited, curled up against him. Because he had no doubt that Ardoin had been awake before he was.

He opened his eyes and saw that Angelique and Sylvie weren't in the room. Hell, he could feel that Sylvie wasn't around. Or rather, it was what he didn't feel that told him.

It was taking Angelo's body a while to wake up completely. That meant he'd be in this embrace whether he wanted to or not.

(Where are the girls?) he asked.

Angelo could hear the grin in Ardoin's reply. (Gone.)

Fucking wonderful. (When will they be back?)

(Later.) Lips brushed against the nape of his neck. (Much later. But for now,) Ardoin's hand slipped lower, (It's just you and me.)

Angelo was able to move his hand and he grabbed Ardoin's wrist before it reached its intended target.

(Is there a problem?) Ardoin drawled.

Angelo realized that all of him could move now, but instead of getting out of the bed, he let go of Ardoin's wrist. Then he turned over on his side and faced him, trying damned hard to ignore the lust the man radiated. (Don't bother, unless you're serious.)

(I don't feel serious?) Before Angelo had the chance to answer, Ardoin tilted his face upwards and kissed him in a way that left no question that he was damned serious.

As Ardoin's kiss grew deeper, Angelo's first inclination was to push him away and tell the grey-eyed bastard what he could do with this head game. Then Angelo decided to see how far Ardoin would take it. If Ardoin was as skilled in bed as Angelo suspected he was, he'd enjoy himself. But that didn't mean he'd lose control of the situation.

He broke the kiss. (You may be serious. It doesn't mean you're any good.)

Ardoin laughed. (Maybe later I'll show you how good I am.)

(Oh?) Angelo's hands pinned Ardoin down on the bed. (Why not now?)

Ardoin effortlessly flipped Angelo onto his back so he was on top of him. (We have a car to pick up from the mechanic.) But his lips traced along Angelo's collarbone. (And we need to juice up. To make things more efficient, we'll Share.)

Angelo tried not to get distracted by Ardoin's mouth and tongue, which were descending to a place he was not comfortable with. Angelo had people. They did not have him. (What if I don't want to?)

To his surprise Ardoin lifted his head and smirked at him. (Your lips still taste of the one you took last night. How did you feel afterwards?)

(Horny as hell,) Angelo admitted. (But you know that already or you wouldn't have asked me.)

Ardoin gave Angelo a kiss filled with longing and heat, even though his lips were as cold as his own. Ardoin's mouth had that same honeyed taste that got Angelo as hot and bothered as the Broodmaster's exploring tongue. And that tongue trailed along Angelo's jawline before his mouth withdrew completely. (Sharing is a hundred times better.)