Part 11

Jeanette p.o.v.

Sooooo, Brittany went into the bathroom to change. 17 minutes have passed and she still hasn't come out yet.
I'm freaking out inside. I'm never late, NEVER.
But I know Brittany when she is late for a sound check, they just treat her Like a baby koala bear, they're cute even tough. Huh what was I thinking about again?

"Hey Jeanette? Do you think I'll DIE here from waiting so long?" Eleanor asked

"Probably"

"That's sounds logical." She replies

Brittany came out of the bathroom. FINALLY

"Relax guys, I did the fastest I could, this is my record time." She replied excited.

"Yeah, record time for a turtle." Eleanor said annoyed.

"I haven't been in there for that long." Brittany protested.

"Well, you said that you'd be out in 2 minutes, now it's been... 18 minutes and 33 seconds." I reply looking at the watch around my wrist.

"Let's get going already!" Eleanor said while dragging us behind her of the stairs.

"Let's go!" I say excited

"Let's do thisssss!" Brittany replied.

We got out of the house and in the car.

"Thanks for giving us a ride Dave." Eleanor said to Dave

"No problem girls" he said while watching the road.

We got out of the car and thanked Dave once again and got into the building.

"Brittany there you are!" Our manager said.
" quickly get on stage we're about to do the sound check"

Brittany got on stage but before Eleanor and I could walk up there our manager stood in front of us.

"Why are you late? This isn't kindergarten! Be late again and you're not a Chipette anymore!" He said to us

"O-okay" we replied

We went on stage and the music started, once again we stood behind Brittany, and with that I mean way behind her.

Finally after 2 hours I could go home.
Sound check was over. Phew.

We Opened the door and saw Alvin flying with a skate board right above our heads, with a screaming Simon with his shoelaces tied to the skate board flying behind him.

"Oh god, glad to be back."I said with sarcasm.

My sisters just looked at me with wide eyes and nodded softly.