CHASING TIME ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ

Hi guys!! 

So I announced ages ago that I wanted to put my book on another site--Swoon Reads--and that once it was up there I would be able to focus on finishing Chasing Time. I have been working on both for awhile now, (whenever I am able) so Chasing Time has quite a bit done on it. 

In the meantime, I FINALLY completed all the edits on Skipping Time and put it up on Swoon Reads. What I REALLY need (and I would appreciate so so so so much!!!!) is for all you amazing fans of Jess and Cacee to rate the book on Swoon Reads. 

https://www.swoonreads.com/m/skipping-time/

It JUST went up on the site so it has NO reads yet and you guys all know how hard it is to get a book off the ground. If Skipping Time gets popular on the site, they will publish it for me, which would free me up from all the self-publishing stuff I'd have to do and allow me to strictly focus on writing. 

I know people are impatient for Chasing Time, but now that Skipping Time is fully edited and on Swoon Reads, it will not be too much longer until Chasing Time is up on Wattpad!! I'm shooting for no more than two to three months before uploading (hopefully sooner, but that depends on how the book does over on Swoon reads because if it doesn't do well, I'll have to focus more of my time on publicity and getting it self-published.) Anyway, once I start putting up chapters of Chasing Time, the book will be updated every three days, just like Skipping Time was. 

I REALLY want to get it up ASAP for you guys. I know a lot of you are impatient with me but it's been a pretty difficult couple of years in my life so I apologize, but I promise you all that I have done the very best I could with my writing. Jess and Cacee are a HUGE part of my life and I will not rest easy until their story is told. 

So--if you love Jess and Cacee and want to see Chasing Time up on Wattpad sooner rather than later, please head over to Swoon Reads today and sign up to rate the book. For those of you who don't know what the site is, it's VERY similar to Wattpad, except for that they only accept YA books. But it's a whole new site of totally free stories so what do you have to lose??? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!