U (C54)

Song suggestions: Jump Then Fall - T. Swift

CHAPTER 54

Laura's P.O.V.

With Rydel's determination to make me sing, I know there's no escape.

So I would rather picked song myself than her picking a song that's too high or something.

I ended up picking Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift.

"Yayyy! Go Lau!" Rydel cheered, beaming so wide at me.

I tried my best to gave her a smile, but I know it's a nervous one.

Rocky clapped his hands trying to energize me.

Riker and Ratliff made their way to where we are.

Ross, he still have the notebook in hand but he's looking at me.

The whole R5 is watching me. Oh gosh.

Can I just runaway and hide under the bunks?! I don't want to embarrass myself. Oh my goodness. What mess do I get myself into?

The musical instrument started playing in the background.

I'm holding the microphone tightly in my hands. Pls be good to mehhh.

"I like the way you sound in the morning." I remember that one morning when Ross teased me, while he's shirtless and I almost lost my chill.

"We're on the phone and without a warning." That phone call, that misdialed phone call. I didn't know it was coming.

"I realize your laugh is the best sound. I have.. ever.. heard." Every time he laughs, I feel like my stomach is dancing in happiness.

I heard Ross laugh, he keeps captivating my attention, he always does. When I look over Ratliff and Rydel are already there with them.

That moment is still fresh in my memory, that moment when I'm talking to Rocky about the date and Ross instantly got my attention with his adorable laugh.

"I like the way I can't keep my focus
I watch you talk, you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is
We should be together." I keep on singing and surprisingly I'm doing pretty good.

I am into back tracking the memories, that I didn't notice me and Ross are looking at each other's eyes, not until now.

He's beautiful caramel eyes is staring at me with an awe.

"Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you." It's feels like every words is the exact thing I felt towards Ross.

"Whoa, oh, I'm feeling you baby. Don't be afraid to Jump then fall..
Jump then fall into me. Be there, never gonna leave you. Say that you wanna be with me too. So I'mma stay through it all. So jump then fall." I would do anything for him really.

I will catch him no matter it takes. I sang the words, with so much emotion. I hope he would feel it though.

"Well, I like the way your hair falls in your face. You got the keys to me
I love each freckle on your face, oh
I've never been so wrapped up, honey
I like the way you're everything I ever wanted." I can feel myself drowning away with all the words into a trance a magical flashback of everything that had happened two weeks ago.

I sing with all of my heart not caring about anyone around me but Ross Shor Lynch.

"I had time to think it all over, And all I can say is come closer. Take a deep breath then jump then fall into me. Cause Every time you smile, I smile. And every time you shine, I'll shine for you. Whoa, oh, I'm feeling you baby. Don't be afraid to Jump then fall. Jump then fall into me. Be there, never gonna leave you. Say that you wanna be with me too. So I'mma stay through it all. So jump then fall."

He's really everything I wanted. I hope we would feel it, and he would Jump and fall into me.

"The bottom's gonna drop out from under our feet
I'll catch you, I'll catch you
And people say things that bring you to your knees
I'll catch you
The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry
But I'll hold you through the night until you smile

Whoa, oh, I need you baby
Don't be afraid, please,
Jump then fall
Jump then fall into me
Be there, never gonna leave you
Say that you wanna be with me too
So I'mma stay through it all
So jump then fall
Jump then fall, baby,
Jump then fall into me, into me

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I shine
And every time you're here
Baby I'll show you, I'll show you
You can Jump then fall, jump then fall
Jump then fall into me, into me, yeah."

I sang the last line looking directly into Ross's eyes. I didn't even blink, not even once.

I just want him to know how dead serious I am. That it's exactly how I feel.

Ross's P.O.V.

"Jump then fall into me."

We are already having our radio interview but I can't still forget the look on Laura's eyes while she's singing one moment it's like she's flying away with her thoughts, the next moment it's feels like she's singing the words directly to me.

But one thing is for sure, it holds too much emotion.

I am somehow halfway done with the song I'm writing. But I wanted it to be perfect for Laura. I want her to believe me that I liked her, that I want to spent time with her more than anyone.

"Ross, we're going to sing now." Riker whispered, nudging me.

I just nodded at him.

-----*

ALL THE WAIT WOULD BE WORTH IT, I SWEAR. THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING IS NEAR. :)))

Thanks for reading mah lil sugarbabies <3 don't forget to vote and please please let me know what you think. Don't be a silent readerrr. :*

If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you just comment it here, and what specific chapter you want.. bc I have a lot of chaps that doesn't have dedication yet.

I talk a lot. Okay. See you soon. :*

-C♥