U (C1)

NOTE: Like what most of them says, Read at your own risk. :*

"Everybody got an opinion." -LRH♥

Enjoy reading! ;)

CHAPTER 1

"Concert"

Laura's Point Of View.

"R5! R5! R5! Wooooh." Everyone is screaming and freaking out at this moment because the show is about to start.

I. Am. So. Excited!!! We are here at the Timesquare to watch R5's first major concert. There were probably one thousand people here. I can't believe they've come this far, especially back to the days when they would have like 10-15 audience at their gigs.

For me, R5 is the coolest and best band ever. I spent almost all of these past 3 years checking and listening over them. I am shouting together with the crowd when someone pinched and shook my arm.

"Hey! R5's gonna sing! sissy!!! At their first major concert. waaah!" Oh, my best friend, Jessie. She's my best friend since kindergarten until now, Junior high at Cathedral High School here in California. She's a year older than me.

Author's Note: Laura and Jessie called each other "sissy"..

Yeah, I admit she's kinda lunatic, dumb, moody, weird, bossy and crazy but I love her so much though. ♥

She was loving, sweet, thoughtful, kind and most of all, she's always been there for me and I know she'll always be. Through the bright and dark days, she helped me to stand up and give me reasons to smile.

By the way, highway, freeway, subway, let me introduce myself. I'm Laura Monica Marano, 17 years of breathing in this world, r5er (fangirl of r5), I'm really an adorkable person, if that's even a word hah.

"Say you'll stay. ey ey.. I just keep on wishing everyday" Oh! My ears was captivated by a familiar sound, Ross myloves just start singing.

Me and Jessie are in the V.I.P. section, front row to be exact. We're like 3 feet away from our babies. Asdfghjkl I can't even.

"No more running around, running around.. when I'm around just say you'll stay!"

After he sings that chorus, it has a few seconds of silence before the 2nd stanza.

I don't know what comes to my mind but,

"OH, YES ROSS I 'LL STAAAY FOREVEEER!" I just whoop out of the blue.

And Ross, R5 and almost all of the people looked at me. I don't know that my voice will be too loud, too loud to annoy them. Duh.

Almost all of them looked at me like I did something wrong.

But Ross...

He's smiling at me.

Did I just say me?

ROSS is SMILING at ME?!

The vocalist of r5? Omg! This is so HEAVEN!!!!!

Riker starts singing the 2nd stanza but I can't keep my focus on the song, All I could think about is Ross's lips smiling at me.

His lips is still curled up into a smile. His eyes are shining so bright. He is just so beautiful, I could never get tired looking at him.

Our eyes locked, I can almost feel electric current flowing on me. That's how much he affects me. I swear, I am so close to fainting.

He raised his eyebrows and flashes a toothy smile. He gave me one last glance before looking away and starts singing again.

"Sisssssy! Did you see that??? Ross smiled at me." I shout-whispered to Jessie. I think my cheeks are flaming red right now.

My nerves are freaking out and my stomach's doing cartwheels.

"Are you nuts? He's laughing at you. You're so embarrassing sissy, I'm ashamed that I'm your friend." She said, more like playfully, then look away.

"Gee. You're so pessimistic! I don't care if I'm embarrassed, what I care about is Ross." I said dramatically and look at Ross who's currently nailing the Cruisin' for Bruisin' with his sexy moves.

The way that his muscle tee hugs his torso tightly isn't helping to calm me down.

"He smiles at me, he smile because of me, I'm the reason behind that awesome smile awhile ago." I said, thinking back what just happened earlier.

I enjoyed the concert, but the whole concert I kept thinking about Ross.

Ding it. He almost got everything.

Oh. Yea, almost because he doesn't get me yet ;D

That's what almost all the fans' wish, right?

Its just two things. Either thing #1 they wanna be like their idol or thing #2 they wanna be with their idol. ;)

-----*

A/N: Please bare with my typo/grammar errors. It's my first story ^_^ btw. Thanks for reading :* pls. keep reading :)

p.s. check the 'External Link' for my video suggestions(youtube), it's different in every chapter. But Idk if it works on mobile bc I haven't tried yet, rn I'm using my laptop. I don't want to put it above bc it's overlapping the pic/gif, I want you to see the pic/gif first.

And FYI guys in this story Laura Marano is not a star. She's a fangirl of R5 esp. Ross. Maia Mitchell is the popular one, like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, 1D like that.. You know what I mean?!

This is a complete fan fiction. =) I am not related/associated with any of R5, Laura, Maia or 5SOS.

that's all ~

iLOVEyouALL :'D

--C♥