JSTY (C15)

I/N: READ THE CHAPTER 14 FIRST. IF IT IS AFTER THIS. I'M BEGGING YOU. HAHA. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I ALREADY FIXED IT ON THE COMPUTER BUT WHEN I READ IT ON MY PHONE C15 COMES FIRST THAN C14 :/

AND LISTEN TO LIGHTWEIGHT BY: DEMI LOVATO WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER AND SO ON. BECAUSE THAT KINDA FITS. IDK I SUCK AT PICKING OSTs ~ haha

CHAPTER 15

"Hurt-Heart"

Ross' POV.

I was to about go to the middle part, the bedroom place of the bus, when I saw Laura and Rocky having fun with each other. I don't know but I feel irritated and a sudden twinge in my chest. I don't wanna see them anymore so I go back in front of the bus where my seat is.

"Aaaah. No!" I heard Laura screamed, so I looked at them and so Ratliff, Riker & Rydel.

"Hey. What's that?" Rydel asks while she was rubbing her eyes coz she was awaken by Laura. She really had a megaphone in her throat, haha!

Laura and Rocky both looked at Rydel.

"It's Rocky."

"It's Laura." They said in the same time while pointing each other. They looked so happy. I stare at Laura for awhile and I can see the delight in her face because of Rocky. And with the unknown reason that cause me to be irritate more.

"Tsk. It's both of them." Ratliff stucked out his tongue, trying to tease Rocky.

"Their fighting like little kids." I explained. "So immature." I murmured with my irritated tone and I look outside the window.

"What?" Rocky ask and you can hear the anger in his tone.

"You're immature." I repeated without looking at him.

"What's the matter with you?" He yelled at me.

"Nothing. I'm just telling the truth about you being so disgusting." I snap and the next moment he was holding the collar of my shirt, then Riker butt in.

"Hep, hep, hep. You both know that is prohibited in this bus, in this band." He said emphasizing the word that which means fighting, while pointing to me and Rocky.

"Can you just both grow up and try to chill sometimes." he added and utter a sigh.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I've said before that I won't make any trouble to you guys anymore but now look what I just did... I'm just bonding with Rocky though. I don't know that it would make a mess like this. I'm sorry, I just didn't know you really well." Laura explained. I can see the guilt and the sadness in her eyes. It's like she's about to cry. I feel guilty too. Argh. I was about to tell Laura that it's not her fault but ours. Rocky and I used to argue maybe she's not that familiar with our attitudes.

But then, Rocky move closer to her and it's like he whispered something. Then he rubbed Laura's back. Why does he always do that and Laura seemed to feel better. I feel like there were wrestlers in my heart rumbling inside. It's like my heart will explode. I feel so annoyed.

"Tss." I sighed. "Why do you have to bond with that freak. Is it a part of your job? Do you need to flirt with him? As far as I remember..." I pause for a bit. "You are just assistant of the band, aren't you?" I don't know why those words came from my mouth. Ugh! oh here's my stupidity again -_-

"How dare you!" Rocky tried to punch me but Ratliff hold his arms.

"I ah. I---" She tripped. "No. And I-I am n-not f-flirting with him. J-just wanna be friends. So I c-can do my job better, tha-that I can do things you guys like a-and don't do the things you didn't like." Laura said with cracked in her voice.

"Too much drama. You make it a big deal when it's not." I said because of irritation, maybe.

The tears in Laura's eyes fall down. It's like her eyes was full of pain. Argh. I'm such a jerk.

"Excuse me." Laura wiped her tears and headed to the restroom.

"Hey Ross! What's with your attitude, huh?!" Rydel hold me in my shoulder but I immediately shove her hand away.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. She's just assistant of the band. In short maid, helper, cleaner... nothing more." I answered in-a-matter-of-fact tone. Aaaah! I don't know but I feel to say those words. I know I said this thousand times but I am so irritated.

"Its not it. You're offending her." then Rydel crossed her eyebrows.

"I don't care." I said boastfully.

"You!" Rydel was about to slap me when the bus stopped.

"We're here." The driver said. Then I immediately go out the bus. And headed to the hotel. We own a unit in this hotel/condominium in California. We mostly stayed here more than to our home. Because you know, it's nearer to the gigs & concert places and stuffs.

Laura's POV.

"As far as I remember... You are just assistant of the band, aren't you?"

Those last words from Ross keeps on repeating in my head. His words are internally breaking down all the strength that I got right now. I began crying... I just look at the mirror and talk to my self.

Yeah, you're just a band's assistant, nothing more don't expect something... But I didn't meant to flirt with Rocky, I'm just having fun with him. I don't know that Ross would misinterpret it. Immature huh?! And how dare him tell me that I'm making it a big deal. When he is the one who's overreacting. He just technically tell me that I am no one, I am nobody. Ugh. I can't break down right now. I'm strong, I know. I can take all of those bad words but what hurt is, that those words came from the person I like, idolize, fangirl of, and the one I love. I--- ah. I can't, I can't, I can't. It hurts, really hurts.

Then I heard a knock on the door. For a second I'm hoping it was Ross and he came to apologize for degrading me.

"Laura, you okay?" oh, its Rocky.

I was about to open the door when I  slipped with the wet floor. I try to hold unto something but my hands landed on the toiletries. The shampoo container hit my head and the conditioner bottle on my shoulder, the razor fall into the floor and my left hand accidentally pressed on it that cause cut on my palm. My hip connects to the floor and it hurts. I think I'll have bruises all over my body.. But this pain was nothing compare to the pain in my heart... I hold my knees together, I can see how the blood from my palm flows to the end of my plain creme colored dress to my knees down to my feet. And I just cried and cried, coz I've got nothing to do but cry. I wish with every single tear that would fall, it will also carries the pain away...

"Laura, Laura, LAUUURA?" Rocky keep on calling me while slamming the door. Then eventually the door opens.

-----*

Thanks for reading! Oh, guys thankyou so much! My story was nearly 5k reads :))) #muchlove ♥♥♥

BTW. Please vote and comment. I'm open to suggestions, corrections, complain etc. :"> I love reading your comments ^_^

iLOVEyouALL :**

--Cali♥--