Ch 3

The first thing i did when I woke up was check my phone. I was hoping that today Adam might actually use my number... He did ask for it for a reason i would hope. And it's not like i could text him i don't even have his number! When I saw that i didn't have any new messages i went downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat down with lexii and poured myself a bowl of cookie crisp. "So.. you hung out with Adam yesterday? How did that go?" 

"Good." i said and shrugged my shoulders looking down to hide my blushing. 

"GOOD?!?!" She yelled, "THAT'S ALL I GET?!?!" 

"Nothing happened really.. we just sat in his basement and talked" I said laughing at her.

"ooh EMMA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND! EMMA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" she screamed. I an over to her and covered her mouth. 

"I do not." I whispered harshly. I didn't want my mom to find out about Adam. even though we weren't dating i didn't want her to make a big deal about it. then I sat back down and we ate the rest of our breakfast in silence. 

*a couple hours later*

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. when i took it out and saw it was Adam the biggest smile spread across my face. it read, "Hey its Adam :)" i left the text for about 5 minutes without responding cuse i didn't want him to think i was to excited to talk to him. 

"Hi :)" I responded back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over a little later. we could go swimming or just hangout whatever you feel like doing"

"Yeah sure id love to :)"

"Ok cool so how about you come over around 8ish?"

"Sure sounds good! see you then!" I looked at my phone. 6:13. I ran upstairs and got in the shower making sure i shaved my legs perfectly smooth. then I got out, put on my bathing suit with loose crop top and some shorts, and fixed my hair and makeup. by the time i was finished it was 7:50. it was still to early to leave because his house was only across the park. I paced checking my phone every couple of minutes to check the time. it was the longest 10 minutes i have ever had to wait. 

sorry its such a short chapter but i wanted to make the next part its own chapter! and if your a grammar nazi excuse my inability to capitalize the letter I.. I'm too lazy haha