Ch 4

When I got to his house Adam was waiting by the back door. When he saw me he came and gave me one of the best hugs i have ever gotten lifting me off my feet. He was just as excited to see me as i was to see him. he must have noticed that i was wearing my baithing suit because he asked, "So. wanna go for a swim?" 

I smiled at him, "lets go." I slipped off my crop top and shorts and Adam tok off his shirt. then out of no where, Adam scooped me up carrying me like a baby up the stairs of the pool deck and jumped in. I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully. after a couple minutes of us splashing and joking around with each other I swam away from him under water. "what was that for?" he asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Nothing" i said and swam back to him standing up inches away from him. He looked into my eyes then at my lips and back at my eyes. Then I licked my lips and he kissed me. His hands easily found my waist and i wrapped my arms arround his neck. he pulled me closer and stumbled slamming into the side of the pool. He let out a little a little groan from the pain but continued kissing me. I quickly found myself jumping up to wrap my legs around his waist and his hands slid from my waist to my butt. Normally i would have a problem with that but I was so into Adam that I didnt care. after a minute i pulled back to catch my breath. Adam's face was flushed and i could feel that mine was too. 

"Um... i'm getting cold. can we get out?" I asked awkwardly looking down at the water.

"Yeah sure" We got out of the pool and adam handed me my towel which i quickly wrapped around me. I wasn't really cold but i felt awkward with him staring at me the way he was. He sat down on a lounge chair and patted his leg for me to come sit with him. I walked over to him and sat on his lap in a straddle facing him. We just stared into eachohers eyes for a few minutes but i could no longer resist my urge to kiss him again. I leand in and kissed him. He was surprised at first but that quickly faded away and his grip on my waist tightened. I slid my hands from his chest up into his hair.

What am i doing?! i thought to myself. I just met him a few days ago why am i making out with him?! I pulled away to break our kiss. "I should uh.. i should get going" I saw the dissapointmement in his face but he said okay anyway. 

"Can i walk you home?"  i got up off of him and he stood in front of me.

"umm I think i'll be okay."

"Okay well.. i'll see ya around i guess" he said lifting his hand to the back of his head. he seemed a little confused as to why i had to leave but he wasnt arguing which i was thankful for. 

"text me" I yelled back at him as i turned around and walked home.