The Original

This was the very first thing i wrote for my fanfic... Adam read some of it but only a few have seen the rest so uhm... enjoy? :) 

I had my back against the wall as Adam slowly pressed his mouth onto mine. He pulled my waist closer and started rubbing up and down my side. We shifted from the wall and started walking over to the couch still kissing. I laid down on the couch and he started kissing down my neck. He must have seen the worry in my eyes because he sat up and asked, “What’s wrong? Are we going to fast? We don’t have to if you’re not ready.” I was scared I will admit that. It’s my first time and I highly doubt it’s his, I just don’t want to disappoint him… but I knew I was ready.

“No. I’m ready it’s just… what about your family? Are they home?”

“Nick is out with Adriana and my parents went away for the weekend. They won’t be back until tomorrow night.”

“But what if Nick and Adriana come back?”

“Hold on. Let me go get my phone” He grabbed his phone and quickly sent a message to Nick. Great. Now he knows. “All taken care of.” He smiled widely, “now where were we?” I smiled back up at him, grabbed his neck and pulled him down onto me. I could kiss him forever. But I knew he wanted more than that.

Adam took off his shirt and then slowly started pulling mine up over my head. Once he got it fully off he just sat there and stared at me. “What?” I asked him worriedly. I looked down to make sure I wasn’t wearing some weird embarrassing bra. I wasn’t. He laughed.

“Nothing, It’s just…. You’re beautiful” I felt my face turning red. He laughed at me again as he leaned back down to kiss me. My thoughts were going CRAZY. Here I was with this gorgeous guy who wants me just as badly as I want him.  I cannot believe this is happening.

He started kissing down me again. First my lips then just below my ear and down my neck. He kissed straight down the middle of my chest and stomach and then stopped at my jeans then looked up at me. I gave him an approving nod and he unbuttoned them. Slowly he removed my pants sliding with them down my legs. He glided back up with his lip skimming the length of my body.  When he came up to my face, him hovering over my body, we stared into each other’s eyes. I want him, and I know he wants me.

He unbuttoned his pants and kicked them off the couch. We kissed again. This time more aggressively but still just as passionately as before.  As our tongues explored each other’s mouths he reached his hand under my back and unhooked my bra. He must have had a lot of practice if he could do that one-handedly while kissing me. That just made me even more nervous.