{Natural Habitat}

I breathed deeply as the adrenaline pumped right through me as I grinned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Lola's P.O.V)
It was around mid afternoon after I'd finished all of my videos for the day. As I was just chatting with Jide in the kitchen, something suddenly occurred to me.
"Jide, where's the nearest boxing club?"
"Like.....a 10 minute run away I think."
I grinned childishly as I swung off of my chair and ran upstairs to my room. "Thanks Jide!"

I hadn't gone boxing since I had arrived, it was peculiar for me not to go for more than one or two days. There was so much built up energy from moving and videos to living with these lads again, that I needed to burn off a lot of it. And fast. As I grabbed my match kit and put it in my gym bag, I recalled my last big fight. The national championships. It was by far the hardest fight I've ever had to face, only winning by the skin of my teeth. By winning that competition it would have allowed me to compete higher and higher. At the time I wanted that more then anything, then I hit 2,000,000 subscribers and knew what i needed to put first. This isn't to say that was my career over, I still compete but I just can't take it anywhere. One day I will. Just not yet. After I had popped on my running gear and got my phone for music, I jogged down stairs. I slid into the kitchen to see Jide, Josh and Vik in there.
"Can you tell Si that I've just gone to the gym. Cheers, love you guys!" I grabbed a bottle of water on the side and ran out the door and off into the street.

When I arrived I scoped out the area, pretty nice. I jogged in and booked myself the ring with another fighter at 5. I got changed quickly into my boxing gear and headed out. I had a while on the punch bag and kicking drills before the fight began. I stepped into the ring behind the last fighters and waited for my opponent. As I was making sure I had all my gear in the corner, a woman in her late 20s stepped into the ring. A marker had arrived with her and as the bell rang we nodded and hit. I breathed deeply as the adrenaline pumped right through me as I grinned. I was looking down at my opponent on the floor, it was an easy fight but every one counts. We shook hands and I warmed down in the locker rooms before getting into a shower and sliding on my black jeans, red converse, a sidemen jumper and my half of the matching snapbacks a fan gave me and Simon.

 We shook hands and I warmed down in the locker rooms before getting into a shower and sliding on my black jeans, red converse, a sidemen jumper and my half of the matching snapbacks a fan gave me and Simon

I walked back home quite slowly with all the aches but I felt good. I unlocked the door and turned into the kitchen. The lads were eating a takeaway Nandos and just mucking about. I smiled as Simon grinned and held out a box for me with my favourite inside, Piri Piri chicken wraps. Vik pointed at me "You. Me. Day out tomorrow" I gave our special salute and sat in Simons lap. "How was the gym" he asked. "She was beaten to a pulp" I chuckled as I tucked into my dinner. Simon smiled as he placed his KING hat on and winked at me. Even though we've been together a year and half, that wink still makes we blush every time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello you lovely people.
Here's another part. Sorry it took longer than the others but school was slightly manic.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
See you later!
-P xx