{Memories}

"It's ok.......I......trust you."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Simons P.O.V) (warning: some content of a sexual nature)
"I am not Drunk! You're drunk!" Tobi helped me carry Lola through the front door and up to our room. I was tipsy but able enough to go help Tobi. The other guys were a huge mess downstairs having a laugh. Lola was so drunk now it was reaching her limit. If we'd been in that party any longer none of us would be happy drunks right now. "Is there anywhere I can just crash out mate?" I nodded and pointed across the hall to Lola's room. "She won't mind I'm sure..." I took all of her body weight off of Tobi and said goodnight as I steered Lola towards my bed. I put her on the bed and started to get changed into my pjs. Lola was rolling around on the bed and I could tell what she wanted. I just rolled my eyes and sat at the end of my bed and smirked at her silliness, unbuttoning my costume. I could feel arms wrap around my neck and soft hands tug at my top. A drunken but cute voice started whispering sweet nothings into my ear and kissing down my neck. If Lola was in any state that was close to sober, trust me I would jump at this opportunity. However I'm not that kind of guy. I'm up for a drunk fumble about on top of my sheets but I wasn't about to take advantage of my drunken girlfriend. I took my jeans off and was sat there in my briefs and skeleton make up. I turned around and groaned. Lola was lying across my bed in her disco pants, heels, wild curled and intricate make up. Somehow her top had come off though, making me want her even more. I lay beside her, much to her excitement, and chuckled. Lola pulled me on top of her and started to drunkenly kiss me. I kissed back but I was also trying to hold my self back. She took one of my hands and out it on top of her as she attempted to pull off her jeans. She looked so proud of herself which just made me laugh even more. She ruffled up her hair and started to scratch at the top of my briefs, practically begging. I groaned because I could tell she was doing everything she knew she had in her power to make me do it however, I just put her hand back on her stomach and kissed her more. I muttered "I love you" as I pulled away from the kiss and stood up to go to the bathroom. I was back within minutes but when I opened the door a little I could hear silent sobs.
(Lola's P.O.V)
I was acting more drunk than I actually was. It was just and excuse for all my emotions to come flooding out. I'm not an openly emotional person and I can sometimes find it difficult to express how I really feel. As Simon pulled away I frowned and as he left I muttered into the sheets, "Please don't leave me...." A silent tear ran down my cheek, followed by more. I started weeping into the sheets, thinking how in just a few short days Simon would be leaving me for a whole month, not to mention the other guys as well. I don't just want them, I need them. "Lola?...." I looked up and saw Simon standing there in his brief, now without his costume make up on. He looked ruffled and gorgeous. This just made more tears flow. Without saying anything, he just sat next to me and lifted my face up. "What's wrong babe?" "Please don't leave me." "I was only gone a few minutes...." "I mean don't leave me for a month.....a whole fucking month Simon!" He close his eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my nose.

"Trust me babe I don't want to, but it's gonna be a great opportunity for the Sidemen and we can get you involved when we get back

"Trust me babe I don't want to, but it's gonna be a great opportunity for the Sidemen and we can get you involved when we get back. For the long term its good for us all..... And where's all this come from? I thought you said you were fine with it all?" "When a girl says it's fine, it's not. I tried to accept it because we've been apart for a while before. But that was in the same country, you were a drive away. Not a 5 hour flight!" More tears fell as I looked into his eyes. "People always leave and never come back to me Si! I'm scared...." "Nothing can break us. I love you more than anything on this planet and it's gonna be hard for us. I will come back to you and I will still love you. You have to trust me? I'm sorry I have to do this but it's for the best...." "It's ok......I......trust you. And I don't trust many people so take this an honour" he smiled at me and held me tight. I fell asleep that night holding Simons hand and remembering when we first met........

*Two years before*
I smiled proudly at my boy Vik up on stage talking about what he loves, YouTube. He was so passionate about it that it was honestly inspiring. I was currently at a Pax event to watch Vik do his thang. He said he had some mates to introduce to me, 'The Ultimate Sidemen' I think he called them. Apparently it's this group online that's he's just started with a few of his mates he'd met through YouTube. Neither of us are very big on YouTube at the minute but one day we'll get there. Apparently one of the guys has quite a large following so maybe that'll boost Vik's following, he deserves it. The talks had finished and I was just walking round all the different stalls waiting for Vik when my phone buzzed: Vikram❤️~At the lounge, got food and friends for you to meet. Xxxxxxxxxxxx. I grinned and replied 'K bæ xxxxxxxxxx'. I put my phone away and headed towards the lounge. It was quiet full in there but in the corner I could see a bit of a clearing and then 3 sofas. I could see Vik's hair from behind and his back was to me. He was sitting with 6 guys who I presumed must've been the guys he was talking about. One of them saw me creeping up and smiled at me. I put a finger to my lips and suddenly pounced on Vik, "Hey bæ!" He jumped out his seat and turned around, putting the finger to me. The guys exploded with laughter, which made me feel a bit for comfortable. "Well guys, this is Lola, my best friend and a prick." "Hey! Fuck you!" He laughed along with the others and introduced me to each guy individually.
"So Lola, this Josh." He smiled and waved. He had black hair and was quite tall.
"Tobi" Tobi grinned and hugged me, he had some serious swag.
"Harry" I could tell that Harry was the youngest but he still looked confident in himself which I liked.
"Ethan" One of the other guys said something which caused a beautiful laugh to come out.
"JJ" JJ was so confident it was hilarious, he was really loud but I loved it already.
"And Simon" I turned to look at him and recognised him as the guy who had smiled at me earlier. Earlier though I hadn't realised what he looked like. He was extremely tall and extremely handsome. I smiled at him which he returned and said "Hi, I saw you at insomnia interviewing someone. It was honestly jokes" I giggled "stalker much mate? Well it's great to meet you all but I was told by Vikram here that there was food so......." JJ looked confused "Did she just full name you?" "Yep....she does that" Vik rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the sofa. I spent about an hour and a half talking to the guys and getting to know them. Throughout the conversation I kept looking at Simon and every time I did he would look away quickly. I could tell these boys were gonna be a big part of my life......
(Simons P.O.V)
She was fucking gorgeous. She was tall and slim with a great fashion sense as well. I couldn't stop smiling at her as she was introduced to us. Even throughout our lunch I kept looking over at her but she caught me a few times so I quickly looked at the floor. She was jokes as well. In my eyes, perfect. I definitely need her number before this day is over.