{Proud masturbation}

"So when you masturbate, you're proud."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Lola's P.O.V)
I couldn't believe we were going to see Tinie Tempah live, and more, I can't believe I'm so happy now. This time yesterday I was crying my eyes out over my own stupidity. I said Vikk just has a way of cheering me up every time. Somehow he always knows the best solution.

It was 10.30 am and I was editing my Gta video to go up in an hour and listening to music and singing along. JJ stormed into my room and yelled "LOLA!" "Aargh! Ohmygodwhatdoyouwantdonteverdothatagainyouprick". I jumped when he slammed the door open and fell out my chair. He started giggling in the door way but yelled again "I WANT TO FILM A VIDEO WITH YOU! GET UP NOW!" I pretended to be angry before getting up and chasing him down the stairs into his room. I sat on one of his gaming chairs and started to spin, "so Jide, what we doing?" He set up the camera and said we were doing a never have I ever. I rolled my eyes, "oh god. This is gonna go so weird and sexual I bet you!" He laughed and sat down. "Ready?" I sighed. "Ready as I'll ever be...." (This is entirely based on his video with greta, same questions but a few different answers. I might miss a few tho because I'm lazy.)
*camera on*
J: SUP MOTHERFUCKAS! SO TODAY WERE GONNA BE DOING A VIDEO WITH LOLA! WASSUP LOLA?!"
L: *laughs* oh my, whenever we film on my channel it's a nice, Boom! But here it's like...
J: yeah we have to do some shitty intro on her channel.
L: cheers mate
J: so we're gonna be doing never have I ever, so pretty much a truth thing. Letting the world know what you have and haven't done. You ready for this?
L: No. I'm so scared.
J: well I know I am so, I asked the people to send in questions *laughs*
L: and the first ones gonna be 'have you ever sucked a dick? Ayyyy!'
J: *laughs*
L: we've filmed so many videos together on your channel and mine, having fun. Our fans are so nice. But know I'm so scared oh my god....
J: So first one, never have I ever been pissed on by someone.
L: *laughs* yes actually. Vikk pissed on me when we were drunk. Yep. That happened.
J: *laughs* well. I've been pissed on.
L: By who?
J: My brother, he pissed on me!
L: Really?
J: yeah!
L: When I used to watch your videos before I met you I thought, oh my god poor brother but now.... *laughs*
J: Yeah literally, we were in a car and he pissed all over me, the fucking bitch. Fuck you Dej!
L:Be nice!
J: Nah! Fuck him! He's a bitch! He tried to piss in a bottle and missed *imitates it*
L: I got it! I got it! We all got it!
J: never have I masturbated to something and regretted it after.
L: No.
J: So when you masturbate, you're proud. *laughs*
L: yep *laughs*
J: So yeah, next question is...
L: You didn't answer!
J: Oh yeah sorry. Well yeah. The first time I masturbated. I was like oh my god this is amazing *imitates and L winces* and then it happened I was looking down at myself saying, "the fuck am I doing with my life?" *both laugh* so next we have........
*camera off*
I leant back on my chair and face palmed. JJ laughed and hugged me. "I'm sorry Lola" I just laugh it off. That was probably the weirdest video I've ever filmed with JJ, and I've filmed a lot. To repay me, he offered to give me a piggy back ride downstairs. I hopped on his bed so I could jump on his back. I'm tall but flexible so I managed to wrap myself around him. We started to rap/shout to no sleep as we paraded downstairs and into the kitchen where the guys were gathered. Josh, Simon, Vikk and Lewis were all in the kitchen making lunch when they looked up and laughed. JJ put me down on the counter where Simon was chopping vegetables. I high fived JJ and took a piece of pepper from Simon and winked. He grinned and kissed me gently. The boys made several noises and Lewis went "can you not?". I just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and continued with making lunch. "I'm just gonna finish editing, call me when it's done." I got up and fist bumped Vikk as I passed. I spent 10 minutes editing before my group text notification I had with the guys went off.
BogAF: yo, where are we meeting tonight?
Plumjide: here. At like 5.
Zingu: we going out for dinner then the concert yeah?
Helmetboi: sure. Concerts at 8.
Daddy: bring alcohol.
Lu: yo, Josh. Where my lunch at?
Daddy: on the island malady. Grilled cheese sandwich and salad
Toblerone: Man could devour that right now.
Lu: cheers boo ❤️ better luck next time Tobi 😏

I skipped happily downstairs and into the kitchen where the food was being divided up. I took mine and thanked the boys before sitting on a counter and tucking in. It was gorgeous and just what I needed. I was so excited for the concert, I could hardly contain it. I don't know how Vik got the tickets but he did and I love him.