Said I Had a Dirty Mouth (1D vampire)

Marie's Pov

I was waiting in a line full if screaming girls. I don't really know why my friend, Sierra, dragged me here. Something about a band called something like One Election...sounds boring.

"AHH!! MARIE CAN YOU BELIEVE THEYRE HERE!!! I HOPE I NIALL FALLS IN LOVE WITH ME! THEN WE'LL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!" Sierra yelled and squealed. I winced at her loudness, considering she was right in front of my face.

"Ok! A little louder! The space station couldn't hear you on the other side of the world!" I said back to her, loud enough for her to hear.

"Ok! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY-" She started out louder. But I cut her off before she went any further. We were already getting stares.

"By the way, who is they? Haha that rymed!" I said being the weird me I am. She stared at me in shock like I just told her 'I killed your mom and sent your dad to Mexico!'

"You've never heard of One Direction before!?!?" She yelled causing tons of gasps to surround us and I got glares.

"No?" I said and a riot started. People started coming at me and yelling and hitting me. I started screaming and thrashing.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!" I heard a voice say and the riot stopped. I heard gasps come around me. I had a black eye and my head was bleeding. My ankle hurt really bad, so I'm pretty sure is either broken or sprained. I felt the back of my head and it was warm. I was bleeding badly. "Leave that girl alone! Just because she doesn't know who we are, doesn't mean you have to almost kill her!" The voice said and a figure came up to me. "Are you okay, babe?" He said.

"Um, how bad is it? My ankle hurts like hell!" I said and looked into his gorgeous eyes. I'm pretty sure they started to turn a little red but I'm sure it was just my mind because there is no way eyes can be red. He laughed a little.

"Well, you have a black eye, scratches all over your face, the back of your head is busted a little, and I'm pretty sure your ankle is broken. By the way, my name is-" He started and the everything sounded like I was underwater. And then it all went black.

------------------------------------------------

A/N

Is it good so far? Yes? No? It's ok!

Vote! Comment! Share! Read on!

And go onto twitter and help get Jai Brooks back onto twitter!! Hate drove him AND his brother off!! His brother, Beau, won't come on till his brother is happy again! How sweet?!?

Who do you think saved her?

1.Liam

2.Niall

3.Harry

4.Louis

Or

5.Zayn

Please give me your feed back!!!!!

Xxx <3