Competition

Marie's POV

When I knocked on the door, it took a couple moments for Seirra to open it. Naill  was in front of the door but I was to the side so Seirra wouldn't see me. When she did open the door, she was wide eyed at Who stood infront of her.

"Hi, Seirra, I'm here to pick up Marie's stuff for her!!" Niall said with his most cheerful smile. Seirra scowled and scoffed.

"Why do you want that little whores stuff? She's a brat and she's sooooo self-centered!!" Seirra snapped back at him. Niall smile faded instantly, and was replaced with a scowl of equal hatred. Niall stepped in closer to her.

"Don't you EVER talk to me about her like that again!! I'm just here to get her stuff cause she's moving in with me." Niall said, smirking and knowing this would make her furious. He got What we both expected. Her eyes got wider than possible and her jaw drops to the floor.

"What!?" She screamed, and That's when I decided to step in. I put my arm around Niall and looked up at him.

"That's right!! Now if you would just so kindly move to the side?" I asked her. She moved to the side still in shock.

"You have 20 Minutes,.if you aren't out by then I'm calling the police." She added hastily. 

I lead Niall to my room and got the biggest purse I could find to stuff my clothes and stuff in. Niall stopped to look at my bookshelf, stuffed full with books.

"Wow!!  Your collection is impressive!!" He sounded impressed.

"Yeah...I love reading!!" I said back to him.

He is extremely handsome!! he sat there with his tousled Hair and baby blue eyes shining in the light. Wow...I think I'm falling for him!

***************

THIS IS A FILLER!! SORRY GUYS I GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL SO I GOT GROUNDED FROM ELECTRONICS BUTTTTTTT I'M BACK!! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE BUT PLEASE KEEP READING!!