Its You...

Marie's POV

He had blonde hair with darker roots. He was wearing sweats and a black hoodie. I couldn't see all of him, but I could see enough to know he is gorgeous! His head spun around to look at me and I saw his captivating eyes. They were an amazing blue color, and only blue, except for the pupils. He smiled sweetly at me and sat on my bed.

"Hi! I'm Niall!" He said. That was the accent I heard last night. Irish. What was an Irish person doing here in Kentucky?

"Marie. Um...where do I know you from?" I asked him. He looked at me in surprise.

"Ok...1. I saved you yesterday. 2. I'm in one direction." He said. I looked at him in shock. And I gasped.

"Ohhhhh!!! That British/Irish band that my best friend that I live with is like....OBSESSED with." I said to him. Wait...where is Seirra? As if on cue, Sierra rushed into the room only to be frozen when she saw her favorite out of the band standing feet away from her.

"Uh...um...oh....uh...hi." She said staring at him being so close to me.

"Hi!" Niall said cheerfully.

"Um Niall? Can you excuse us?" I asked him politely.

"Sure!!" He said getting up. He kissed my hand. "See you later, princess."

I blushed and looked at my fuming friend. She looked like an angry ball of fire. What's up with that?

"Hi Seir!!" I said to her.

"MARIE WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JUST HAPPENED!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU'D NEVER TAKE SOMETHING I WANT FOR YOURSELF!" She said getting all bitchy. Woah!

"What are you taking about?" I asked calmly to her.

"NIALL FUCKING HORAN!!" She told me. Her favorite. "HE LIKES YOU AND I CAN CLEARLY SEE IT!!"

"Hey! Him liking someone isn't my control!!"

"And I don't even get why he likes you and not me!! You're ass ugly and fat!! I'm in modeling school right now!! I'm skinny and gorgeous!! He must be doing this out of pity! For you getting trampled!" She said. I started crying.

"What are you saying?!? I thought you were my friend! My sister!" I cried out.

"I was. Now I'm not, you ratchet ass ugly bitch. You aren't staying with me anymore. Have a bad day, fat ass." She said storming out.

"No..." I cried to myself. A couple minutes later, Niall came back with food.

"I'm bac- woah princess!! What happened!!??!!" He said, immediately putting his food down and running over to me. I was still sobbing.

"S-seierra...s-she kic-ked me out...I have n-nowhere to live..." I told him. He enveloped me in a hug and I cried into his chest.

"It's okay...it's okay.." He kept repeating to me. We sat there till my racking sobs calmed down.

"What am I going to do?" I whispered.

"Well...I have oooonnnee idea...." He said, trailing off.

"Anything but in the streets!!" I told him.

"I know we just met....BUT!! Since you have nowhere to go...would you like to move in with us?" He said. Then he looked like he was holding his breath, waiting for my answer.

"Umm.....EH!! WHY NOT!!" I said. He breathed out the breath he'd been holding. This will be interesting....

-xxxxxxx <3 Brooklyn

Follow my bands page @DreamLifeOffic

Follow me @BrooklynDLOffic or @LilMixBrat1D

Kik me @ SwaggerJaggerLuv

I loves yous all!!!