Information

Information:
Name: Yuni Uchiha

Appearance: A female Sasuke with hair reaching to her mid back.

Attitude: She is happy slightly hyper and mischievous. She gets flashbacks of the massacre and when this happens she will have a panic attack sometimes leading to her passing out.

History: Unlike her twin she was home for the entire massacre. Itachi killed everyone right in front of her hoping for her to hate him. Unfortunately for Itachi she was never able to bring herself to hate him.

Her and Sasuke: (This is completely made up) In the Uchiha clan you never have twins. If you ever do have twins they are cursed. This curse binds the two sibling's souls. Because of this they have powerful jutsus that they can only perform together, can talk to each other through their minds, sense each others emotions, and feel half of the other twin's physical pain. That way they can tell if the other is injured. The downside of this is that they can't survive apart from each other. The thing is that if one twin dies the curse is broken, but of course after having been bonded their entire life dying would probably break them emotionally. Both of them can die of separation though.
Sasuke only ever shows emotion for Yuni. They are very close and their curse obviously played a part in this fact. Sasuke is very over protective of Yuni and she is protective if Sasuke.

Likes: Sasuke, training, singing, drawing, pocky, and reading

Dislikes: FANGIRLS, fanboys, those who hurt her brother, and flashbacks(I shouldn't have to explain which kind