Chapter 4

-Yuni's P.O.V.-
    "What are your positions from the target?" A voice spoke through the earpiece.
    "Sakura, point B ready."
    "Hn, point C" I here Nii-san causing me to sweat drop at his 'hn'.
    "Point D" I say
    ".......Naruto here at point A! BELIEVE IT!" I cringe at his volume. Wheres the mute button?
    "You're to slow Naruto." Kakashi scolds. "Move in," He orders.
    We launch ourselves at our target. Naruto tackles our target which results in a face full of scratches. I snicker quietly as he yells at our target saying that he was going to kill it.
    "Naruto any animal would attack if it were tackled by a big orange blob," I inform. I could sense Sasuke trying to hide his amusement at my statement. Sakura chuckled a bit, and Naruto turned bright red from anger and embarrassment.
    "WHY DO YOU DEFEND IT?!?!?!" He shouts having forgotten about the headsets. Sakura gets knocked off her feet and lands on her butt. I slam my hands over my ears and sway a bit, the volume having caused me to become a bit dizzy. Sasuke steadies me. I look at him and see that he is a bit pale which is saying something since us Uchiha are naturally pale.
    "NARUTO BAKA!!! THE HEADSET WAS STILL ON!!!!" Sakura screeches. She is such a hypocrite, she was just as loud as Naruto and the headsets are still on. I quickly yank off my head set as Nii-san does the same thing and throw them on the ground. I whimper a little as I rubbed my poor ears. Sasuke-nii didn't look to happy at the moment either.
    A moment later Kakashi-sensei stumbles out of the woods looking a bit dizzy. "Naruto, Sakura, could you please lower your volumes." Sakura apologizes to Sensei like the suck up she is, and Naruto just hmphs. With a sigh sensei turns his attention to Sasuke, "Confirmation of the target."
    Sasuke nods, "Red bow on ear."
    "Okay mission, Catch Missing Cat Tora complete!" Sensei announces. "Now we report to the Hokage." With that we began jumping through the trees as we ran to Hokage-sama's office.

    "Oh Tora! I missed you! You had Mommy so worried!" Says the evil thing that was at the moment squeezing the life out of the poor cat we caught. This ugly creature was none other than the Fire Damiyo's wife. What!? She wears more makeup than some of Nii-san's fangirls!After she leaves our attention turns to the Hokage.
    "Okay, for your next mission we have babysitting Lord Hiruko's son, Grocery shopping for some of the village's elderly, and-"
    "HISS!!!" We all heard from the other side of the door.
    "NO TORA!!!" Another voice exclaimed
    "And catching Tora again."
    "NO! No. No. No. NO!" Naruto shouts as he crosses his arms in an X in front of himself, "I'm done with all these chores! Give us a real mission!" I can't help but agree with him. We are learning nothing from these!
"Nii-san, I agree with the Dobe. What about you?"
    "Yeah, how am I supposed to get stronger and kill Itachi if all we are learning is how to catch cats. Maybe I will bore him to death or something." I don't really approve of Nii-sans obsession with killing Itachi, but I couldn't help a small snicker at his comment. I realized everyone was staring at me probably wondering what was so funny. I also noticed a drunk was in the room now.
    "Hey, Nii-san, what did I miss?"
    "That's Tazuna, apparently he is a master bridge builder. We are going on a C rank mission where we are escorting him back to the land of waves. Once there we are to protect him until he completes the bridge."
    Once Sasuke finishes filling me in I extend my hand out to him, "My name is Yuni Uchiha, we assure that you will be safe until the completion of our mission."
    Tazuna looks at my hand and frowns, "How is such a little and weak looking girl going to be able to protect me." Suddenly the room got a few degrees colder as Nii-san and I both glared at him, and released our KI.
    "Did you say something?" We ask venom practically dripping from our mouths as we give him our Uchiha death glare.
    "N-no." The drunk stutters as he quickly shakes my had and backs up to hide behind Kakashi.
    "That's what I thought." We both say before we stop our glares and KI. Tazuna breaths a sigh of relief
    "Hn." We grunt.
    "Go home and pack, we leave in 2 hours at the bridge." Kakashi-sensei instructs. I grabbed Sasuke's hand we walked out the door.