Chapter 6

-Yuni's P.O.V.-
Blood. Blood everywhere. I could hear the screams of my clan members as they were cut down one after another. I squeezed my eyes shut as I sobbed uncontrollably as blood splattered across my face as my brother cut down someone else. Knowing by now my twin was probably racing across Konoha to find me I prayed to every God or deity out there that he somehow would not arrive until after all the carnage was over. I felt the arm holding me in place stiffen as Itachi jumped into the air dodging a kunai.
    "Please!! Nii-sama stop!!" I begged once again only to be ignored. He raised his katana and brought it down causing another Uchiha to fall to the ground.
    "Why!? Why are you doing this!?" I screamed. Suddenly we turned and my gaze settled on three children trying to hide behind a building.
    "NO!!! PLEASE!!! NII-SAMA DON'T!!!" It was like I wasn't even there. Like he couldn't hear me. He began to run towards the children. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see what would happen next.
'Un'

'Uni!'

"Yun!"

    "YUNI!" My eyes snapped open. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I immediately began struggling and screaming thinking it was Itachi. I felt weak like I was trying to run while in a lake of syrup or something. I couldn't catch my breath and my vision was blurred from tears.
    "Yuni! Calm down! Your safe! Its Sasuke your brother! Your okay!" I stopped struggling and looked up to meet the eyes of my twin. I immediately began sobbing into his chest. He simply held me running his hand through my hair in a calming gesture like he always does when I get like this.
    I heard multiple sets of feet run down the hallway as the door was thrown open with a bang. I didn't bother to even looking up, far to messed up emotionally at the moment to care.

-Sasuke's P.O.V.-
    My eyes snapped open the sound of whimpering and a wave of fear hitting me with the force of a tsunami. I looked down at Yuni who was shaking and crying curled up into my chest. Already knowing what was happening I began to shake her and call her name trying to wake her up. After a few shouts her eyes snapped open as she shot up. I grabbed her when in her panic she almost fell off the bed. She immediately started struggling and screaming.
    "Yuni! Calm down! Your safe! Its Sasuke your brother! Your okay!" I yelled over her screaming. I relaxed slightly when the screaming and thrashing stopped. My heart nearly shattered when I felt how broken she was and the look in her eyes didn't help either. The next thing I knew she had buried her face in my chest and began sobbing uncontrollably. All I could do was hold her in a desperate attempt to comfort her. I heard the banging of footsteps approach the room. Not even a moment later Kakashi and Naruto came bursting into the room kunai in hand. It took a moment for Kakashi to realize no one was here, before he noticed us on the bed. Kakashi was about to walk over to us when suddenly...
    "SASUKE-KUN!!!!" Sakura came running into the room with obviously brushed hair. If I wasn't so worried about Yuni I might have even deadpanned at her. I mean it takes a certain amount of crazy to decide fixing your hair was more important than your possibly being attacked teammates. I sent a glare at her when I felt Yuni stiffen at Sakura's screaming.
    "Could you leave? You're making things worse." I bit out.
    "BUT SAS-!!!" I cut her off when I death glared her with my Sharingon activated. She ran out of the room crying.
    Kakashi made his way over to us with Naruto not two steps behind him, "You two alright?"
    "I'm fine, Yuni on the other had..." I trailed off as I held my still crying sister closer. I wasn't even sure if she was fully aware what was going on right now.
    "Could you tell me what happened?" Kakashi-sensed asked concern clear in his only visible eye. Naruto surprisingly remaining silent through the whole event most likely sensing the seriousness in the air unlike Sakura.
    "She had a nightmare about..." I trailed off once again not wanting to bring up the massacre. Kakashi and again surprisingly Naruto understood what I was trying to say which I was thankful for. They both left the room to give us some privacy, but left the door cracked in case they were needed.

-Yuni's P.O.V.-
    I don't know how long it took until I finally calmed down. All I do know is that when I finally did both mine and Nii-san's stomachs were growling hungrily. I pulled away from Sasuke, but still held onto his hand. I could sense the question without him having to ask it and simply nodded. I felt a wave of relief flood through the bond.
    "Are you alright with going downstairs and getting something to eat?" My stomach grumbles basically answering for me, but I nodded anyways. We got up and began walking slowly downstairs not once did either of us release the other's hand. Sasuke had to help me walk since I was still suffering from the effects of whatever that Haku guy did. Once we finally made it to the table we found our breakfast had already gotten cold. Although, neither of us really cared at the moment. We ate our cold toast and eggs in relatively comfortable silence.
    "Where do you think everyone else went?" I asked when I noticed how quiet the house was.
    "Probably out training." Sasuke-nii answered, "we should probably go meet up with them once we're finished eating." I nodded before looking at my food. I saw a flash of red and suddenly the food no longer seemed appetizing. In fact, I almost wanted to vomit. I heard a sigh then the skidding of a chair across the hardwood floor. Footsteps walked around the table before coming to a stop next to me. A hand picked up my spoon and scooped up some eggs.
    "Come on Yuni. You need to eat." My brother coaxed. Reluctantly I opened my mouth and ate. It took a while until all the food was gone, but I got it down. I hated when I got like this. I felt so pathetic so weak and helpless.
    "Sorry," I muttered as Sasuke-nii placed our dishes in the sink.
    "It's fine." He gave me a small reassuring smile. I felt nothing but comfort come from him causing me to relax slightly. He walked over to me a kissed my forehead before taking my hand and walking outside.
    "Can you sense them?" I closed my eyes and concentrated. It didn't take long for me to locate them.
Pointing into the woods, "They're about 50 feet that way." Nii-san nodded and we immediately took to the trees.