Chapter 2

Heyyy Loves, 

I'm here today to present another chapter of The Hijabi Tomboy.

Up there is Farrah!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Months Later*

I pulled the duvet down from my face and scrunched my nose at the horrible smell coming from outside the door.. Oh my Allah, it's got to be Asim! I groaned and grabbed the duvet over my head once again.

"Iram Di, wake up! If you don't I'll ruin your Fifa 16 and COD.." Asim sang from outside the door.

Oh fudge he didn't! Oh heck no he ain't getting my babies!

I shot straight up and grabbed Asim's ear and dragged him downstairs, shouting out colorful words to him. 

Apparently I had no idea that we were moving to Michigan, which by the way I love the cold, and I had intentions for only moving somewhere an hour away.

 Farrah was sobbing and I was there patting her on the back and crying slowly because Farrah was there through the bad and good times, I will always love her as my sister, light, and fairy. The one person who could pull me out of the abyss, darkness, and fear. She was an angel sent by Allah for me dressed in modest clothing and her flawless face.

I let her go, leaving her there while sobbing myself and bidding my last goodbyes. I waved at her and mad a funny face while I waited for her to laugh. She started giggling and crying at the same time mouthing 'i love you sista'. I formed a heart with my hands and waved goodbye and finally left.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Asim trying to get away from my hands. I smirked at him as an idea formed in my head.

"What can I do? I just love being evil.." I thought to myself.

"Mama! Asim threatened me!!!" I whined trying to get Asim into trouble. He gasped and looked at me with wide eyes, squirming away from my grip. He sat on the floor, giving me his puppy eyes and his hands begging me to not say anything more. My smirk widened as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"ASIM!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THIS EARLY?" Mama shouted. I didn't think my smirk could get any bigger than what I was looking like right now. 

"Mama! Iram has her first day of college today, remember?" Asim said loudly giving me his mischievous smile. My eyes widened and a huge gasp flew out of my mouth. And as soon as I saw Mama opened her mouth I zoomed upstairs more faster than Speedy Gonzalez ever could.

*20 Minutes Later*

"Mama! I'm leaving! Salam!" I yelled out running out the door as Asim made his way into my car. I had an hour before my first class but I had to drop Asim to his high school first. I groaned at the amount of stress I was having on my first day.

"So, how do you feel about going to a new school Asim?" I asked while driving down the road. He stared out the window and sighed shifting to the side of the seat. 

"I don't know honestly. There are so many people going there. I can't contain my nervousness Di! What do I do?" He asked covering his face with his hands. I smiled at him softly and grabbed his hand.

"Asim, we all love you and you know your Di loves you. You shouldn't care what people think! Be an example and pick your head up with the pride of your religion! You are a Muslim and Muslims are always there to pick you up when you fall down. Don't be afraid, Ashu." I said in a calm tone, tears filling up my eyes because of the memories this moment gave me. It was like deja vu all over again. 

Asim looked up and gave me a huge smile and he wiped my tears away. "You are my hero, Di. You are and always will be." he said softly. He pecked my cheek quickly murmuring a Salam and opened the door to go to his school. 

I watched him leave and finally I backed my car up and started to head to a nice Starbucks and after that to the one and only nightmare, my college. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be up next week

-SnickerSkittlzz