Chapter 3

Adam is Up There!

Can Yaman is amazing.... (sigh)

If you don't like him as the character then you can imagine whoever you want as Adam in the book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked down at my first notes on the first day of college. 

God, how I hate these.....

Now my life is going to depend on these for the next four years! 

Ya Allah...

"Next week we'll be having an assignment on the topic of gender equality. I would like you all to pay extra attention to the lesson over the course of the next few days." said Professor Elmer looking at the all the students with a straight face. 

We all simultaneously nodded and jotted down the new information given. I looked at the time, feeling the sense of urge to go home and just by my luck the clock struck to 5:00 PM. The professor looked at us and gave a small nod, giving us a sign that we were allowed to leave.

I walked down the aisle carrying my things and turned around to see if I had left anything on my seat. Luckily there was nothing on there so I exited the classroom and headed out the door. My footsteps echoed through the hallway, making the campus look creepy and eerie.

I ran quickly to the parking lot and swiftly unlocked the car door and sat inside to start driving. I inserted the key and engine roared to life. My baby is a BMW i8 and it was given to me when I got my license with flying colors. I started driving down the freeway until a car came beside me which was a really sleek looking Maserati GranTurismo next to my car. 

I rolled the windows of my car down and so did the driver. A very handsome man was looking directly at me with the most amazing jawline, his lips were perfectly shaped and I could tell his body was too, with his nice tan skin.....

'Haram Iram! HARAAAM!' my brain shouted to myself. He looked like a Guess model. His eyes had a mischievous glint in his eyes and he bit his lip in a very teasing manner. Me not listening to my brain was not a good decision....

 He winked at me which made me blush and look away. He drived faster and soon he was out of sight. 'STUPAD IRAM U JUST DID SOMETHING HARRAAAAAMMMMM!' yelled my brain to me. I snapped out of my trance and started muttering Astaghfirullah 10-20 times. 

I arrived to Asim's High School and parked in the parking lot. I walked out and looked around till I saw Asim on the sidewalk. I ran up to him and gave him a good tight hug and we walked together to my car before a car came behind me which was the exact same Maserati before....

"Now this is about time to smackdown Iram...." I muttered with clenched teeth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u liked the chappie!

It was a bit short but I'll extend it on next one.

See ya guys!

-SnickerSkittlzz