05

"Is this really necessary?" Zayn asked Harry as he was getting his hair very messed up. Harry had taken his hands and messed with Zayn's hair until it was down and all over. Harry smoothed a few crazy ends down an he nodded before he moved to the clothes.

"Now...you could go with cheetah print or this..." Harry said pulling out two shirts. The one was cheetah print as Harry said but the other was a leaf pattern.

"Just give me the leaves." He said grabbing the shirt." He said snatching it from him and retreating to the bathroom stall.

Harry let him as he fiddled with his own hair. He looked to himself and gave him a smirk. Minutes later out came Zayn. He looked to himself self conciously. "It's kind of loose." He said

Harry looked to him with the mirror and he smirked. It fit nicely on him surprisingly. It was loose but it somehow managed to show his shape perfectly. "Perfect." Harry said before turning to him.

He walked over and fixed a few buttons before he looked to him. "All done." He said. "Now remember, cocky and flirty...those kind of girls like that." He said.

"Harry...I don't know if I really can do this..." Zayn said as he fidgeted with his shirt.

"Sure you can. You have nothing to worry about." Harry said before pulling out his own shirt.

"Yeah besides the fact that I'm gay." He said. Harry stopped as he was pulling on his shirt and it only took minutes before he looked to Zayn.

"You are not..." Harry said not being able to believe it.

Zayn rolled his eyes at him. "I am." Harry looked to him for a second and he smirked after a while.

"Do you have a partner?" He asked him. Zayn looked to him for a minute and shook his head as he walked to the mirror and buttoned the buttons to the top.

"That doesn't matter." He said. Harry rolled his eyes and made him face him. He unbuttoned the buttons and made it open a little.

"You have a toned chest...let it breathe a little." He said as he then brushed his shirt off. Zayn rose his eyebrows and he looked to himself. "Well Mr. Gay. If you can't flirt with women just stay low...if anyone approaches you just do your best. If its woman bite your lip a little. But not too much. Act all cocky and you are the dominant. Also don't make her think you're taking her home. Remember we're..."

"On a mission. I know." Zayn said with an eye roll. Harry sighed and looked to him.

"Don't act like yourself." He said

"And what is that?"

"A buzz kill." Harry said. Zayn rose his eyebrows and gave him a look. "Face it Zayn..."

Zayn rolled his eyes and shrugged it off. "Got you...not a buzz kill...I can do that." He said

Harry rose his eyebrow and chuckled. "Okay well we have time...show me." He said. Zayn looked to him and rose his eyebrow and looked exasperated. Harry motioned for him to go on and Zayn let out a soft sigh before he turned to Harry. He waited a bit before he motioned for Harry to do something. "What now?"

"You need to approach me..." Zayn said. Harry rolled his eyes before he nodded and he turned to walk a bit away. He stopped about 20 feet away. Zayn was leaning against the mirror and waited.

Harry walked over and he gave a few flirty glances "Well hello there..." Harry said acting like some female.

"Well well well...who do we have here?" He asked as he adjusted his stance with his forearm against the mirror.