06

Harry let out an over exaggerated sigh as he was carrying the very drunk Zayn to his apartment. He had him on his back as he walked him up the stairs of his flat. Luckily Zayn had his license on him or Harry wouldn't know where Zayn would even live.

"Alright Malik let's get you to bed." He said as he approached his house. He grabbed the door knob and luckily it was unlocked. He walked in and closed the door. He looked around and admired Zayn's flat. It was tidy. Figures.

He walked down the hallway and found a bedroom. It was the only one with a bed so he assumed it was the bedroom.

He gently let Zayn plop on the bed. However Harry felt Zayn tug on his shirt and keep him close. "Zee...stop pulling my top..." He said. But Zayn continued and soon enough Harry ended up on top of Zayn.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked down at Zayn. He never noticed how beautiful his eyes were and how chiseled was jaw was. He was too beautiful. "Kiss me Haz..." He said

"What...uh...Zayn...I...I..." Before Harry could argue Zayn was passed out and Harry let out a sigh. He carefully got up and tucked Zayn in. He realized he would soon be waking up puking so he went to look for a bowl.

When he walked out he bumped into someone and he looked to the man. "Who are you?" The man asked his accent was thick and hardly understandable.

"Harry...Harry Styles...I was uh...I was bringing Zayn back..." Harry said.

"He couldn't do that himself?" The man asked.

"No um...he got a little drunk...I'm sorry who are you?" Harry asked. The man stared at him for a while before clearing his throat.

"Avan...I'm Zayn's boyfriend." He said. Harry rose his eyebrows and he nodded. "Why'd Zayn get drunk? He doesn't do that kind of thing." Avan said

"We were doing undercover work." Harry said. Avan rolled his eyes at the curly haired lad.

"Whatever...I can handle him so you can go." He said. Harry looked to him for a second before he nodded.

As he was leaving he wasn't sure why he was feeling jealous. He was straight...at least that's what he thought.

+ + +

The next morning Harry actually woke up at a time he wanted. No calls to call him in or anything. He groaned as he tried to wake up and he looked to the time.

10:42

He furrowed his eyebrows before he grabbed his phone. He got a text from Zayn. Well at least it was something.

I'm taking the day off.

Harry sighed and he replied.

Does that mean I have a day off? Or do you want me to go check something out?

Harry sat up and he ran a hand through his messy curly hair. He stood up being covered in nothing but briefs. He walked over to his dresser and he looked through his clothes and chose a white tee and black jeans.

He pulled his hair in a bun as he walked back over to the bed. He saw his phone light up with a text message.

Go check up on Liam...he's been demanding to see someone.

Harry sighed and he replied with a simple ok before he pulled his boots and ray bans on before heading out.

+ + +

Harry pulled up and he looked up at the house. The memory from the first time he came here. He let out a deep sigh before he walked up to the house and knocked.

Liam answered and looked up to Harry. "Nice to see you not running." He said

"Nice to see you here." He said. He looked both ways before he signaled him to walk in. Harry rose his eyebrow and he followed him in. "Where's Zayn?" He asked out of general curiosity.

"Sick." Harry replied simply.

Liam nodded and let him sit down on the couch. "Tea?" He offered. Harry shook his head and Liam nodded. He sat across from him and he folded his hands looking to him. The silence was awkward, until Harry cleared his throat.

"Wanna tell me what you called me here for?" He asked.

"Right right." He said. He got up and held up his finger telling him to give him a second as he ran out to retrieve something.

He came back seconds later with a manila envelope. "I've been doing some private investigating..." See if Zayn was here the man would be pissed. However Harry was more intrigued

"Private investigating huh?" He asked him as he leaned closer. Liam nodded and laid the envelope down. Harry's green eyes looked down to it and he narrowed his eyes.

"What's in it?" He asked.

"Pictures...pictures of your killer." He said. Harry widened his eyes and looked to the envelope. He grabbed it and stood up.

"How did you get these?" He asked him.

"I know people." Liam said standing up as well. Harry looked to the packet then back to Liam. "You know that's not free..." Liam said.

"What?" Harry asked

"Its not free...it costs 50..." He said. Harry gave him a glare but Liam continued to insist. Harry rolled his eyes before he pulled out his wallet and gave him the 50.

Stupid private investigators

+ + +

Harry was a nervous wreck. He had looked at the photos and the face was barely visible. So he let tech look through them and hopefully get an ID.

"Harry..." A voice said. The curly haired man looked up and over to the lab tech. "We have a better look at the man."

This was it

Harry got up and he walked to the lab with the much smaller lab tech. He was given a printed copy that showed the face of the man. "Way to go..."

"Marcel." He said with a nod.

"Yeah way to go Marcel." He said with a smile before leaving. He got a better look at the photo and something hit him. It wasn't a good feeling. It was like he was punched in the stomach when he identified the man.

"Avan..."

A/N DUN DUN DUN PLOT TWIST!

Any who comment: #avanthekiller if you enjoyed this chapter.

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx