08

Zayn's consciousness soon began to come back when he heard screaming. He furrowed his eyebrows and when he was fully aware he knew it was Harry. Then he realized the situation. He quickly closed his eyes quickly and continued to pretend to be knocked out.

"One more...then I'll give you a 10 minute break." He said before he came over and the screaming happened again.

Zayn bit his inner cheek before he heard Avan leave. Then he looked back to try and see Harry. "Harry..." He said quietly hearing the boy scream. Zayn sighed before he got to work and untied his ropes.

He was in these situations before so it was easy to undo his ropes. He then looked back to Harry before he ran to him. "Harry..." Zayn said running a hand through his now damp hair.

Harry whimpered and looked to him as he was breathing rapidly. Zayn could feel Harry's heart beating rapidly. "H-Hurts..." He groaned and tilted his head back before letting out another scream.

Zayn sighed before untying Harry's bindings before he helped Harry stand, which he couldn't do at all. "Come on H..." He said before looking around to find some kind of exit. There was the one main door but that's all he saw. Zayn sighed, what to do.

He gasped when he heard the door begin to open. He gulped and hurried over to a big pile of boxes and hid him and Harry behind it. He peaked out and he glared at Liam. The little scumbag. Zayn looked around for some kind of weapon to maybe knock him out. "Zayn...I know you and Harry are hiding." Liam called out.

Zayn froze but stayed quiet. He gasped seeing a crowbar and grabbed it when he heard footsteps nearing closer and closer. When he just reached the boxes Zayn jumped out and he hit the back of Liam's head. He stumbled and fell causing Zayn to twirl the crowbar before he grabbed Liam and dragged him over to the chair.

Once he tied Liam to the chair he hurried back to Harry who was still in pain. "Come on Haz." He said softly.

He led him out of the room and he hobbled out with Harry putting all of his weight on him. They had to be careful. It seemed like they were in a warehouse of some sort so there was no doubt that they were gonna get lost.

After running through many hallways Harry ended up stumbling. Zayn sighed and looked back. "Harry c'mon." Zayn said trying to get him up but during that process a chuckle aroused.

"I'm surprised Zayn...those ropes were bound pretty tight." Avan said. Zayn paused and he looked to him with a glare. He stood up straight and kept his ground. "Now you've just made things interesting..."

"I trusted you..." Zayn said with a clench of his jaw. Avan only chuckled and he walked over.

"You should be careful on who you trust." He said before he lunged at him. The two began to fight Avan having more of the upper hand, but Zayn was hanging in there.

Avan shoved Zayn on the ground before he walked over to Harry. "You're break is over." He said before jabbing the needle into Harry's arm causing him to scream. Every time he was injected the pain was supposed to increase. So Harry was now screaming on the top of his lungs as he felt the pain surge through his body. It felt as if it was blinding and he curled in on himself as he screamed and violently sobbed.

Zayn growled before running over and tackling Avan. He got over top of him and threw punches. After the fifth or sixth punch Avan grabbed Zayn's fist and ended up getting over top of Zayn. He then placed his hands on Zayn's throat causing him to gasp and kick at him.

Zayn looked over to Harry. "H-harry..." He whispered out.

Avan only chuckled. "You're pathetic...look at you...asking for help..." He said. Zayn clenched his teeth and choked when he felt Avan's hands tightening and closing his airway. "No one ever wanted you..."

"H-Harry..." He whimpered once more in a raspy voice as he felt his hands tightening once more.

The curly headed lad looked up and he silently gasped. He carefully got up but struggling and wincing with the pain still surging. He gulped before he reached under his shirt and smirked. He still had it.

"Goodbye Zayn." Avan said. Zayn couldn't reply as he felt his vision blurring. But suddenly his airway was opened again and Avan was off of him. He heard a loud bang as well and he looked to Harry who had something in his hands. It was a back up gun. Zayn then looked to Avan who laid there, dead.

"Good riddance..." He said before he looked to Harry who began to tip over. Zayn was quick to catch him and look to the boy. Harry had passed out and lay there, luckily still breathing.

Zayn sighed and he put the taller lad over his shoulder before he looked around and tried to find where to go.

Eventually they made it outside and Zayn sighed in relief before laying Harry down. He looked to the sleeping figure before laying down himself. He laid beside Harry and he just stared at him.

He was peaceful

And beautiful.

Zayn bit his lip before he scooted closer and kissed his head.

+ + +

Harry's eyes opened slowly and he looked around. He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt the light blind him. He groaned and put his arm over his head and let out a sigh.

"Harry?" A familiar voice said. Harry took a while before he peaked out and he smiled to Zayn.

"You couldn't let me die? I could of died a hero." He said chuckling halfheartedly. Zayn gave him that familiar scolding look that made Harry chuckle. "Thanks."

Zayn pulled up a chair and he looked Harry up and down. "How you feeling?"

"My body kind of feels achey." He said truthfully.

Zayn nodded. "They injected you with some kind of antidote...so you're gonna have to stay here for a while while your heart goes back to normal." He said.

"Long as in?" He asked.

"A week at least." Zayn replied with a bite of his lip. Harry groaned and laid his head back.

"I'm glad that was my last case." He said. Zayn looked to him with a surprised look and bit his lip.

"You're not gonna continue?" He wondered.

"No...I only came because you guys couldn't figure it out..." He said. That caused Zayn to sigh.

"But we..."

"Zayn...I can't..." Harry said sternly. That caused Zayn to bite his lip before he nodded. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna get some food." He said before getting up and leaving the room.

Of course he couldn't help the tears in his eyes

A/N Aw sad Zayn...don't worry it will get better. Oh and I'm planning on ending it on 10 chapters so keep your eye out kids.

Comment: #zaynwantsthatdick if you enjoyed this chapter (IM SORRY LOL)

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie