Chapter 1

"Here I am again!" Daniel thinks aloud while staring at the huge mansion which his dad calls home. It was merely a house to him. He knows that most people will be willing to do anything to live in a house as big as this one but they probably would never understand the feeling of emptiness it gives him. His dad bought this white mansion as a congratulation gift to himself when he became the CEO of HOPE corporations. Daniel was only 10 at the time when his dad drove them through the entrance of the golden stainless steel gate. He never liked it then and his detest never lessen over the 13 years that he lives here.

It gives him the creeps thinking about his old man. How furious he would be to learn that Daniel was expelled again. It was his third time this year! And it was only the beginning of February! But this time it wasn't his fault. At least not all of it was his fault. He liked this school. It was nice looking and the few friends that he just made seem cool. Well until they caused him to be expelled! 

And don't forget Linda! The sexy brunette goddess that takes his breath away when he first laid eyes on her. Her dark brown hair with shiny threads of copper were as delicate as silk. Thinking about it makes him want to sink his fingers through the soft strands one more time. And her eyes! The darkest shade of blue! It was like an open ocean that can swallow him whole in an instant. He was captivated by the power of her eyes. And her full cherry lips. It tasted as good as it looks and Daniel knows that he would do it all over again just to get another taste. With bonuses, Linda also have the perfect curves. That exquisite body that would makes any men cheat on their girlfriends, even their wives. 

A goddess like her shouldn't be with someone like Jake, his supposed new friend. Jake was harshly built. Almost as tall as Daniel but with slightly more muscles. Daniel understood that it was his fault to not take Jake seriously when Jake told him he and Linda has a thing. Daniel thought it was a one sided thing. And Linda never did anything to confirms it! She even encouraged Daniel's advances. 

Daniel was opening the door from the boy's bathroom when Linda walked by down the empty hallway. She stopped and glanced up at him with that angelic smile she's given him all week. She was merely a few inches shorter than him. It was at that moment when their eyes met that he held out his hand to pulled her into the boy's bathroom. She didn't give any indication of  protests. She even seem curious to see what he's going to do next. Daniel trapped Linda between himself and the wall, locking her in between his arms. He completely forgotten that he was suppose to meet Jake back by the basketball court for practices.

There was a moment of intense silence before Daniel lowered his head to hers. He noticed that she shifted her head so that her mouth was closer to his. He could smelled the roasted chicken salad she had for lunch earlier. As his mouth touched her soft lips, all his senses were lost. He felt like his legs were not strong enough to be standing by themselves. As he put more pressure onto his hands on the wall, he felt Linda's hands slowly creeped up from his chest to his neck. She slightly paused her hands under his chin and moved them toward his shoulders. For a moment there, Daniel was afraid Linda would pushed him away but instead she pulled him closer as she opened her mouth a little to give him more of her sweetness. She lend back against the wall and Daniel followed. He lifted his right hand and let it worked its way through the silky strands of her hair. Linda was moaning softly when his broad chest pressed closer to her body. She lends forward so that their bodies were even closer, until there were only thin fabrics separating them apart.

Daniel was drowning in Linda's aromatic scents when a strong hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder from behind and snatched him away from his sugary encounter. Of course it was Jake's. He was furious! He looked from Daniel to Linda then back to Daniel again with even more vehement. He looked like he could kill someone right now if given the opportunity. And from the looks he gave Daniel, Daniel knew that that someone was him. But Daniel would never gave him the opportunity. 

Daniel did not want to think about what happened next because it happened so fast. Too fast to remembered all the details. They were gaven each other fair amount of fists by the time the coach arrived at the scene. Both of them were expelled on the spot not because they gave each other broken noses but the bathroom was broken to pieces as well. Mirrors, door, walls, you named it! Everything in the bathroom were useless by then. 

Daniel did not even cared about it that much. He knows that his old man would eventually finds him another college. With power and money, he could easily get into any college! He was just annoyed by the same old garbages that his dad keeps rambling on, about the importance of education and how hard life would get for him in the future. It's not like his dad would be dead tomorrow! If he is, Daniel's going to inherits his dad's fortunes anyway. 

Daniel took a deep breath and walked through the double wooded door into the house. In his mind, he imagines himself walking through the gate of Hell. The Devil is inside, waiting to torments him for life!