Hiding The Secret

The next morning I was awoken by a sinking feeling at the end of my bed, as an instant reflex I grabbed for my wand and glasses. In one swift movement I'd sat up, whipped on my glasses and pointed my wand in the direction of the weight on my bed. 'Now, now Harry. No need to be like that, you look so adorable once you've woken up. Just glad no one else is here.' Fred said. 'You need to be careful! You should have just come and tapped me on the shoulder.' I yawned, I beckoned for him to sit on the side next to me but before he got near me the doors opened and in came Ron joined by Hermione. 'Oh, Fred, what are you doing here?' Ron asked, Fred gave me a side glance and with that look told me to look up at the ceiling which is when I had to hold back laughter. 'Well Ron, the reason I am here is-' He stopped mid sentence and I noticed that his hand was reaching towards his wand. 'To do this.' He muttered and then a bright flash followed by a scream Ron was lying on the floor trapped under a net. 'GET THIS SPIDER OFF OF ME NOW!' Ron was squirming and yelling while Hermione, Fred and I were just looking down at him uncontrollably laughing the entire time. After ten minutes we all helped get the net off him which is when he realised it looked nothing like a spider and was just saying that. 'Anyway, you three something is going on and apparently everyone needs to be down by Hagrid. By everyone I mean, myself, Ron and Harry. Fred, you may join if you like, I highly doubt Hagrid would mind.' Hermione uttered. 

'I'll meet you guys down there.'

You sure about that?'

'Well of course, I have just woken up so I'd like to be properly awake. If you don't mind, I actually need to talk to Fred about the Quidditch practice.'

Ron and Hermione nodded and were on their way, we had waited until roughly ten minutes had passed since the others had left us. 'Phew, that was a close one. Be careful next time, please? They can't find out, not yet that is.' I yawned while pulling myself off the bed using the help of Fred. Fred sat on the bed as I got changed and told me 'damn Harry, if only that could be your uniform throughout school.' As I stood between mine and Ron's bed in nothing but my boxers. 'Oh shut up.' I laughed while throwing a pillow at him, Fred tried grabbing me but I managed to dodge. 'Oops, I'm sorry but there's none of that right now. We've got to get going, Ron and Hermione are waiting for us.' I told him helping him up and then, we left the dormitory and went to meet them.