Discovered

Of course someone has found out, I tried keeping this secret as long as possible. My mind is racing at this point, so many questions are running through my head. Who is it? Is it Malfoy? Am I gonna be facing a lot of shit for this? Snapping myself back into reality Fred and I pull away from one another. "Hermione?" Fred asked with a sigh of relief, leaning over his shoulder I see the familiar face. "You scared the shit out of me, Hermione!" I said getting red in the face. "You surprised me, how long has this been going on? Does Ron know? I need to know everything." She asks, sitting down on a nearby log.

Ten minutes pass and we finally finish explaining everything, "Ron does not know, however. Please do not tell him it may seem weird." We all sit in silence before coming to an agreement. "I won't tell anyone, especially Ron. You have my word, however, we do have to head to Defence Against The Dark Arts. You know Moody wouldn't like that." Hermione said getting panicky over the thought of being late. With one last kiss we all headed to the castle splitting off once in the Courtyard. "You were very nearly late," Ron whispered as we came up behind him "Moody would kill you for being late." Hermione just stared at him "Oh don't be so stupid, Ronald. Even he wouldn't kill a student. At least we can use magic, imagine a class where we can't." As she said this the door opened and we all filed inside.

This is taking too long, I just want to be with Fred right now. His warmth soothes me in a way I've never felt, could this be what it means to love? I have to find a way to go on a date without anyone noticing or commenting on it. A flash of red darted past the window getting my attention, I had to focus (which luckily made it seem like I was listening to him). Fred was on his broom staring in, noticing him send a kiss I couldn't help but blush. "Did you just see Fred blowing a kiss into the class? Guess he's trying to take the piss out of Moody" Ron chuckled, bringing me back to my senses. "Knowing Fred, he probably was. It seems some of the girls are flushed because of that." I responded, pointing around the class hoping he wouldn't notice. I need to get Hermione alone, she's smart, she should be able to help.