Chapter 7 PRANKS

Hey guys I'm back sooner than expected but I didn't want to leave ya hanging. Thank you so much for the reads you guys are awesome. Anyways here is chapter 7. Riley is in the media based off of a real person (aka my friend)

"We should pull a prank on them" Riley said.

"What kind of prank " I said my voice full of excitement.

I no longer have any emotions for them my heart is locked away and the only people I show it to are my closest friends.

"Oh just wait and see" Riley said and started to walk off

"I wanna go too!" I whined

"Ok come on slow poke" Riley said

"Ok" I said and ran after her.

We were walking to a store and entered it and it seemed like a weird store so I poked Riley and asked what kind of store it was. And she told me it was a prank store. I have never been in a prank store before it was really interesting.

Riley bought plastic wrap, a bucket, a creepy noise machine, and really cool mask which was creepy at the same time.

After we paid Riley lead the way back to the dorms and she started to set up stuff."Okay Elx we are going to pull a prank on all of the boys" Riley said.

"Ohhhh I love pranks" I responded

"Okay here is the plan, first we put plastic wrap on the outside of the door and when they go to sleep you will sneak in from the window and set up the creepy noice making machine and a wire that when they open the door water will fall on them, and I will be on the outside of the door with the creepy mask on so that we can scare them." Riley said

😈" why do I have to do the hard work" I whined

"Because you have better creeping skills than I do sooo" Riley said

"Okay fine" I said

"Can we go get dinner" I asked and at that moment my stomach growled

"Yeah come on" Riley said

We walked to the schools cafeteria and ate dinner. I got pasta and Riley got a barbecue sandwich. We were walking to a table and I saw them (Ulrich, Quinn, Ryker, and Jacob)

"Ughh" I said

Riley leaned over and whispered "it's them" with disgust in her voice.

"Just ignore them remember we are getting revenge on them tonight." I whispered to her.

We walked away with our heads held high. I could feel them staring at us and Riley turned around and snarled at them. Then we walked to our table. After we finished dinner we got up and left.

"When we get back to the dorms I want you to go see if they are back at there dorms yet." Riley said.

"Okay" I said

We left the cafeteria and headed back to my dorm. I dressed in all black and went to the door Riley looked at me and said "What are you trying to do rob a bank?"

"No I am just going to go see if They are back." I responded

"Okay go I will start to set up the traps and make my mask even creepier." Riley said and went to my room

"Okay then" I muttered under my breath. I walked out of my dorm and jumped onto a tree, from their I jumped from tree to tree. So no one could see me. When I finally arrived at their dorm I peeked through the window and saw that they were there and they were getting ready to go to sleep.