Chapter 12 Plan??? backfired

"Morning" Ryker mumbled sleepily

I looked down and saw Ryker cuddled up to me. Omg he looked so cute. Jacob is going to be so jealous.

"Mornin" Riley mumbled

Ryker sat up and started to shake us. "Come on we have to discuss the plan" Ryker said

We both sat up and sent him death glares.

"No" was Riley's answer before she layed back down.

I scooted over to Riley and whispered "Ulrich is here"

She shot up like a bullet. "Huh where" and then realization dawned on her. "Jerk" she said

"Come on can we discuss the plan now" Ryker asked

"Sure fine" I said

"Riley will make breakfast and I will flirt with you whenever Jacob is around." I answered simply

"Ok" Ryker said sheepishly

"Do you think he really likes me?" Ryker whined

"Stop being so whiny and yes I think he likes you" Riley said annoyed

"Fine. Now can we go back to sleep it's 7" I said

"Yeah" Riley and Ryker said

We laid back down and sleep over took me.

When I woke up I realized it was 10

"RILEY GET UP AND ME SOME BREAKFAST YOU PEASANT" I screamed

Ryker shot up alarmed and Riley grabbed my arm and squeezed the crap out of it. "Fine" she said and got out of bed.

"Ok Ryker let's go" I said following Riley

"Ok so Jacob will be down here any minute" I said to Ryker

Ryker blushed and looked like a walking tomato.

Jacob walked down the stairs and I started to flirt with Ryker.

"Why are you blushing. Omg are you blushing because you are in my presence. Oh thank you Ryker, you are to cute my heart is going to explode from you cuteness " I said

Jacob stopped in his tracks and he looked and me with growing hatred. Step one accomplished.

"Come on Ryker let's go check up on Riley." I said and winked.

When we arrived Riley started to flirt with Ryker while I finished the cooking. Once everything was complete. Ryker set the table with the help of Jacob. I "accidently" made him trip into Jacob. Jacob caught him and held him for a little to long.

We all sat down and ate. Riley and I sat next to Ryker. And next to Riley was Ulrich and on my side Zylen sat. And Jacob well he sat across from Ryker.

"Elx you've been ignoring all weekend and in a couple of days we have training. I've missed you" Zylen said and I pushed him off of me.

I accidently pushed him to hard and his masochist side kicked in. I felt bad that I was ignoring him so I looked over at Riley and gave her the look. She nodded her head and I slapped Zylen. Everyone got silent except for Riley and Ryker. Riley was laughing her butt off and Ryker suppressed a laugh.

Zylen looked pleased and then I scanned the room and a look of realization dawned on their faces.

"He's a masochist" I said reassuring everyone.

The rest of breakfast was fine. After breakfast we went to the living room and sat down. We both flirted with Ryker until Jacob couldn't handle it anymore and he walked off with angered look on his face.