Chapter 9 Clubs!!

Zylen in the picture. ;)

"ELX.... wake up" someone yelled in my ear.

"Whuuh" I said still tired.

I swear I am going to kill the person who is trying to wake me. I poked my head out of the covers and drew my fist back. I hit the person and finally sat up to see who it was.

"Zylen!!!" I said

I ran over to him and picked him up. He looked oddly happy. His eyes were twinkling and he was grinning like an idiot. Oh gosh I forgot he was a masochist. I dropped him and kicked him.

He jumped on me and I swear I saw a tail wagging behind him.

"Hit me again" Zylen said.

"Noooo...get off of me" I said and threw him off of me.

"Elx threw me" Zylen said like a creep.

He caressed his cheek and grinned like an idiot. He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"RILEY get this thing away from me before I hit him" I said exasperated.

Riley ran in my room. "Zylen I told you not to wake her up" Riley said.

"I hit him and I ended up bringing out the masochist side of him" I said

"Ohhh.. ok" Riley said

"Zylen come here" Riley cooed.

Zylen ran over to her and jumped on her back. She brought him to her front and cradled him. I swear they are children. I kicked them both out of my room and grabbed my uniform. After I took a hot shower (yasss I love hot showers) and threw on my uniform.

I walked into the kitchen only to see Zylen calmly sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. I walked over and sat next to Zylen. Riley served us pancakes and sat down to eat with us.

"I'm sorry about this morning Elx" Zylen said.

"But you can still hit me if you want" (I am going to let you guess who said that)

I sighed and finished eating and then grabbed my bag. "Come on Zylen" I said

"Ok I coming wait a second" Zylen said

I walked out of the door and Zylen ran out after me. "Why do you always get like that Zylen I promise you I will beat the crap out of you if you act like a masochist in front of my classmates" I said

I looked over and Zylen looked like he was in heaven and then I realized what I said.

"Scratch that if you act like a masochist I will never hit you again or even touch you" I said

He seemed to straighten up and looked over at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok I promise" He said on the verge of tears.

"Oh come on don't be a crybaby" I said.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We were finally front of the school and I went to homeroom. Zylen "somehow" got the exact same schedule as me. I walked into the classroom, and Zylen had to wait outside so that the teacher could introduce him.

I walked to my seat and sat down. A few minutes later Zylen walked in and he stood in front of the class. "My name is Zylen Doest please treat me well." He said

"You may take a seat next to Elx" the teacher said

Ughhh, I internally groaned. Zylen happily walked over and sat next to me. This is just fantastic. For the rest of the day Zylen followed me around the school. I got tired of him and I finally lost him at one point.