Chapter 14 Dreams

Trigger warning
I opened my eyes and everything was pitch black. I looked to my left and then to my right i couldn't see anything and the all of a sudden i felt a icy hand slip around my neck. I jerked my head forward and looked at the person standing in front of me.
He was tall and very built with muscles all over the place. He had a broken nose with a face that had scars scattered all over the place. His hair blended in with the darkness and overall he was hideous.

"Wh-wh-o are y-ou?" I stuttered out

I felt a sharp blow across my face and i glanced up at the man, he hit me. Am i really that worthless?

"YOU DONT ASK THE QUESTIONS I DO"

He grabbed my face and repeatedly kept punching me over and over, my eyes closing more and more after the hits. Do people really hate me that much, should i even be here?

I recognized the man from somewhere but i couldn't pinpoint his features.

"Please, tell me who you are"

He didn't answer and started kneeing me in the stomach. I looked up and studied his face, i couldnt feel the pain anymore. Then i remembered.

Flashback
He stood over my parents bloodied and with a bland expression he didn't even care that he had murdered my parents.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS"

"Took you long enough"

"Go to hell!"

That made him mad and he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Well if you hadn't been born i would have had to kill them. Your friends don't even like you you are just a pity party that they feel bad for so they became your friend"

He hit all of my insecurities that i always have hid deep down. He kept hitting me and i iust felt dead already i shut my eyes and hoped someone would wake me from this nightmare.

"ELX, ELX"

I heard screaming in the distance, and then i felt warmth embrace me. I slowly opened my eyes, tears streaming down my face. Riley was holding me singing softly.

"Hey, hey, shhhhh, it's okay i promise"

"Riley i don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to be here anymore it hurts to much"

"No, i won't let that happen, ever"

"You are just my friends because you pity me you don't actually care about me."

"Elx that's not true we love you, we don't hate you, don't ever think that"

"I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to feel the pain anymore the hurt. I just dont want to feel anything anymore."

My sobbing got louder and louder. Riley pulled my closer and tried to stop me from screaming. (This has happened before so riley knows what to do)

"IF I HADNT BEEN BORN MY PARENTS WOULD BE ALIVE AND YOU GUYS WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY PITY OF A LIFE. THEY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE KIRA AND JAMES THEY WOULD STILL BE HERE IF IT WASNT FOR ME. I'M WORTHLESS. IM A MISTAKE THAT THE WORLD SHOULD JUST THROW AWAY..... i just want to be rid of the pain, is that to much to ask?"

Riley hugged me closer and i just slipped into the warmth. I heard a voice singing to me. It wasn't like mommas this voice was weak and raspy like they had been crying, while mommas was soft and sweet her words made me feel warm on the coldest of nights. This voice was not mommas but it still made me feel warm. The person singing laid me back down and i slipped into the warmth hoping i wouldn't wake up from this reality known as life.