Hey FalloutCrafters and CP fans

Hey guys Fallout here just wanted to introduce the CP's that are gonna be in this. Okay first up slender go set a good example.

Slendy: hello children I will be in this book but I will be the one keeping these stories rated E for everyone or well as much as I possibly can.

Jeff: slender you won't be able to do that you're going up agenst Me and herobrine. These aren't gonna be E for everyone stories.

He's right they won't.

Ill help you out slender Fallout asked me to be here to keep my retarded brother under control.

Hey! I'm not a retard I'm just special.

Yeah special in the head.

Shut up notch

You shut up.

HEY!! WHY NOT LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK!! HUH HUH!!! HUH!!!!!!???????

Everyone: .............

Thank you okay. Jeff herobrine slender and notch have been introduced so eyeless please take the stage.

Eyeless: ..... *waves*

...... *sigh* okay lau- you know he's super high right now so slender you intro him.

Slender: laughing Jack will be writing and editing stories and telling a few.

Thank you. Uh Ben go.

BEN drowned: hi I'm just gonna be writing stories and hacking into everyone's computers.

Ill be helping him with the hacking part.

No bad herobrine *squirts him with a bottle* bad. Okay uhhhhhhhh. Sally go.

Sally: play with me?

No just say why you're here.

Sally: oh okay *giggles* I'll be telling stories and big brother herobrine will be writing them for me.

Awwwwww she called you big brother! Thats so adorable!

..... no.....

You're mean.

Thank you.

Ugh any ways. Guys that's all for right now later I'll put up a chapter that's gonna be one that was pretty funny and Brine will be writing it so yeah. See ya FalloutCrafters!!