Jeff: How I ended up dating Herobrine.

Hey. Jeff here I have no life. Go to sleep and stop reading this trash.

Anyways. So how I ended up dating herobrine. Uhhh well that's a long story.

You see I met herobrine when he knocked on the door of the castle when he was 15 and I was uhhh I was 25. Hehe. I'm not a pedophile! I swear I'm not but at the time he didn't look 15. He was to composed and tall. It was weird. Trust I freaked out when he told how he was.

Anyways. Blah getting off topic. I met herobrine the day he first knocked on the mansion. He was so do cute when I first saw him. He jumped when I opened. I had just woken up and I was grumpy do I had just threw him in the mansion and yelled for slender and left. After that I hadn't seen him for a few months. When he came back I found out he was staying with us for a few years. And at first I was like, "Hey wait, don't you run a world? Shouldn't you like be there?" And he was like. "No I'm just a show person, the Ender dragon is the one that runs everything." So he stayed for about a month, -and let me tell you, when I want something I don't wait that long- I finally asked him out. He said yes and sounded like he had been waiting for me to ask.

Hehe I kinda was...

Really? Awww!!

Yeah...

Oh brineyboo I love you so much!

*blushes* I l-love you too...

You're so cute.

Anyways back to to the story.

Where was I, oh yeah I was at the part when I asked him out. So he said yes. I took him out and then again, and again, and again. We went out for awhile before he asked me if were together and before I could even think I said yes.

That's how I ended up with this little cutie here.

*blushing deep red* please stop.

Awww why?

Cause it's embarrassing.

Brine you're dating me. You're gonna get embarrassed. *kisses cheek*

Slender: isn't that cute. Now get out.

Dick.

Slender: whatever good bye Mr.Woods. good bye Mr.Persson.

Bye slender.

Me: aww this chapter was cute. Really it was. Anyways guys thank you all for reading make sure you comment a question or dare for these guys. The next three chapters are question and dare chapter before Eyeless shares a story.

See you Falloutcrafters.