Herobrine: how I met slender.

Hey so I'm not very good with words but I'll try and write this. Hope you all will like it. Anyways this is the story of how I met slender/joined the creepypastas.

I think it was during the winter time, I was about 15 at the time when I was fucking around in the nether castle library when I came across a strange book that at the time had a very Strang symble on it. The book was completely black but on the front cover there was an empty red circle with a red "x" across it. Upon opening the book I was confronted with a list on names and creepily my name was at the top, and not at the top like under neither a few others like at the very top was my name, number one.

I turned the page and saw a picture of a man wearing a suit with inhuman length arms and legs, the picture wasn't colored. The creepiest part of the whole picture was the fact that he had no eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Looking over at the page next to it at the top read a name, The slenderman. Huh kinda cocky that you would call yourself THE slenderman. I took the book back to my room and read all the way through. At the end was a letter. It asked me to come to the place where all the people in the book lived. And I was stupid as shit and was sure why not!? What's the worst that could happen?!

It only took a few minutes for my maid to get my crap and I was off. Once I got there I was astonished to find that they lived in a huge ass mansion. It was bigger than my summer mansion.

Slender: Mr.Herobrine please watch your language.

SHUT UP!! I knocked on the door and that when I met jeff. You so kindly grabbed me and threw me inside the building. Note my sarcasm.

After that I swear I went deaf for five minutes cause Jeff is the fucking loudest thing on the planet. He had called for the slenderman. When he came in I fucking died. I don't think I'm ever gonna he scared of anything as much as I was scared in that moment.

And that's how I met the creepypastas. Worst day of my life when I found out I was one.

Wow herobrine. You're mean. Anyways I forgot to mention that this is also a ask and dare book. So yeah. Next is Jeff story then for three chapter is the ask and dare.

See you Falloutcrafters