why

Lauren POV
So I have my daughter now she 1 month and August ain't helping me with shit I mean I have to wake up when she cry and then change her feed her then I gave her her medicine for her heart disease and put her to sleep. And I go through this every night while August stay in his phone. I walked down stairs and I had on a bra and shorts and August was on his phone I walked and got bottle for the baby. August asked me what I am doing. What does it look like August. Wtf wrong with you. Nothing just sit there on your phone and not take care of your daughter August. Aye look ma I'm sorry I'm just busy. So you to busy to take care of your daughter. Umm she's your daughter Ezariah. It takes 2 to make 1. What eva girl I want a DNA test on Burlyn (baby's name). Ok August.

August POV
Ever since Lauren had Burlyn I have been seeing another girl her name draven and she 16 too. I'm bout to go get up and go to dravens house she pregnant with my baby to so gotta support she a few weeks to. Lauren knocked on the room door since she was in the baby's room and I opened the door and she had Burlyn and she had on a bra and panties. Hey August watch Burlyn so I can take a shower. Sure gimme Burlyn. Thxx August. She was getting undressed and since we don't have a bathroom door she just walked in the bathroom and got in the shower. When she finished she needed a towel so I gave her a towel and she had a hand holding up her boobs and then she wrapped the towel around her body and got some pjs to wear which was a big shirt ,bra,and panties. Her hair was in a curly ponytail she was lookin fine asf. Look Lauren I gotta handle some business ima be back ok. Bye August.

At draven house

Draven:baby when you gon leave London

August:look draven ima leave her when I get the chance and plus she my step sister also so that means she family also

Draven:I know baby but you should be with the mother of your child

August:remember when London had a baby

Draven:yeah

August:well that baby might be mine

Draven:omfg I can't believe you right now please tell me that your lying

August:no I'm not baby I'm sorry ok

Draven:August this won't work if you don't leave London so you choose

August:ok baby I'ma leave London ok

Draven:ok baby go do it hurry up and come back when you done

August:ight

Going back to the house

Damn man I'm for real bout to leave London damn I can't do this shit it's gon hurt London bad but I still want to be with Draven damn I can't make up my mind

August:London come here I need to talk to you

London came down stairs with Burlyn and sat down on the couch in front of me

London:yeah August

August:I can't be with you no more cause I just can't

London:ok that's not a problem so um first open your mouth so I can get the DNA test done

I opened my mouth and she swabbed my mouth

London:all done look I'm leaving and I already have a apartment

August:bye I'ma miss you

London:ok

London finished packing then left damn that shit hurt to see her leave with Burlyn. I'ma take a nap.

Flashback

Ummm August this hurts (sqeezing his hand). I know baby just push. I kept pushing and one came out but it wasn't crying so I asked what's wrong and they said the baby died. Me and August cried and I had to push out the other one it cried and I was happy until she started coughing I asked what's wrong and they said she has a heart disease. But they also said she was younger than the other baby and she had a couple more months to come out so she is to early like 2 months early. Wow we lost and kept a baby....

Flashback over

Damn that was one of the best moments of my life. And now its all gone.