oh damn

Lauren POV 3 months later
I woke up took a shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed in
Red shirt
Red joggers
Red lipstick
Red snapback
Red Jordan's
Red hair flat irioned
Then I got Burlyn dressed in
Red onesie
Red baby joggers
Red bennie
Red Jordan's
Red hair curly
Me and Burlyn was going to see August and Melanie and I was showing big time my doctor said that my stomach is bigger than its suppose to be and I agree cause I can barely walk.

At August house
I rang the door bell and I was holding Burlyn kissing her cheeks then August opened the door and I put Burlyn down and she ran off yes my baby can walk and run. Lauren why you ain't tell me your stomach was this damn big and my baby walkin nah guh I miss out on a lot. Yes you do August but anyways weres Draven. She in the hospital. Oh I don't even want to know why. Yeah but anyways guh come here. I walked up to August and he picked me up causing me to jump on him. Ma I love you and our kids. I know August I love u too. Somebody walked up behind me and blocked there gun me and August pulled our guns. Wow Draven who you him shoot. You bitch you took my man. I can't take something that was mine first and you better put that gun down. I pulled my other gun out. Or you get a fast ticket to die. Shut the hell up hoe. Draven said that while grabbing Burlyn and slapping her to the floor. Little bitch why did you have to be born August was going to mine and only mine. I looked at Draven and I looked at my baby and she was bleeding, I pistol slapped Draven and she pushed me into the wall causing me to get sharp pains in my stomach I got up and hit her and I picked her up with all my strength I had right now and threw her down living room. Don't you ever and I'm mean ever hit my shield or touch her again or yo life will be gon real quick play with me if you want to bitch I dare you don't ever mess with mine either. Draven hit Burlyn and threw her down. I got mad so did August I looked at August and he was crying cause Burlyn wasn't moving I ran to Burlyn and she started screaming I looked and there was blood over her ,I got up fast and took gave August the do it look. And he ran over to Draven and hit and punched the shit out off her. Draven I don't want you no more and you wanna hit my life look over there you see that there my life and you hurting them so that tells me to do same to you but worst. No August stop I got it she thought I was playin when I said don't mess with mine so I got it. I shot Draven her arm and pulled her outside with out getting blood anywhere.. August is Burlyn ok. Yeah she fine she just got a bruse on her stomach.

Later that night
I was sleep with August and Burlyn was sleep in her room then I felt sharp pains and they gifted so bad that I started screaming. August woke up.

Whats wrong baby. He said worried

August the baby's coming. I said painfully but calmly.

Baby breath. He said trying to calm me

I am trying. I said screaming then I started pushing and I heard a baby crying

Baby we just had our son. He said excitingly

August I know but we have to go to the hospital.

Ok let's go.

August picked me up and got Burlyn and I was holding the baby August got in the car and speeded to the hospital.

Help my baby was just born. August yelled

Doctors came running and put me in a room then I felt more pains then the doctors said I was having 3 more baby's. I screamed August was happy tho so it changed my mood. I pushed the other 3 out had 2 boys and 1 girl.

Damn we got 5 kids now.

I know August you need to pull out next time.

Nah we gon have 4 more.

You can have them with someone else cause I'm not him do it.

Yes the fuck you will.

You funny nigga.

I'm serious right now Lauren.

August wait till later don't forget I'm only 18 with 5 kids.

I know I have the same amount.

Yeah ok let's go home.

At home
August changed the kids and put them to sleep. I was relaxing until I felt and smack on my ass.

Dude why the fuck you do that. I said while rubbing me ass and I only had on bra and panties.

You know you want some. August said while holding his dick

August picked up and kissed me then he went lower and did his business and I was trying to hold it in but he was telling me to let it out so I did. Then August pushed himself inside me and I screamed while moaning.

Damn Lauren you to tight.

I know.

Then London,Anthony,Burlyn,AJ,and Melvin cried me and August got up and put them all to sleep

Man this is hard to deal with. August said being honest.

Um I know.

After we went to sleep

August I should raise the kids alone and we can still co parent. I said calmly.

Alright bye get out I'll get all of them on Friday.

I got all the kids and went home and went to sleep.

Friday
August was knocking at the door and I opened the door with a robe and bra and panties on and it wasn't for him I went to sleep like that. August brushed passed me getting the kids and there stuff.

I'll have them back next Friday.

Ok thanks August.

Yeah whatever

Man just leave I'm trying to be nice and you have a attitude

August left with and put the kids in the car and came back before I closed the door and he threw me into the wall and put himself inside of me while kissing me and he left when he was done. I tryed walking but I couldn't and I had somebody banging on my damn door I put on sweats and a shirt it was Jasmine but she had 6 kids with her. I looked at Jasmine and she was pregnant too.

Jasmine are these all you kids

Yes Lauren

Damn I only got 5 but what's all there names

Alexis,Alexandria,Alex,Jamie,Jordan,and James

Who they daddy

Trey

Trey as in Trey Songz

Yes girl he tore me up with all these kids

Oh ok why you here tho

Cause it's meet up week

Oh yeah Danaisja and D'arion comin

Yes girl with all 7of they kids

Damn

There was a knock on the door and my house was full of kids

Hey girl. Danaisja and D'arion said

Nun bout to call August to bring back my kids

Oh ok. They all said

Phone convo
August:hello
Me:August bring back my kids
August:I'm stayin with them
Me:ok but there is a whole bunch of kids here
August:how many
Me:about 20
August:ight I'm on my way
End of phone convo

August came with the kids and I picked them all up and kissed them and August kissed me I kissed back then we all talked about life then everyone left even August and I went to sleep with the kids.