co parenting part 1

1 month later

Lauren POV
I got me and Burlyn showered and got us dressed. I got dressed in a
Pink jersey
Black skinny jeans
Black lipstick
Pink and black Jordan's
Pink earings
Pink and black bracelets
Straightened my hair
Punk and black bish whet phone case
Then I got Burlyn dressed in
Pink jersey(her size)
Black pants
Pink and black Jordan's
Curly hair with pink and black bow
Pink stud earings

After I that I packed Burlyn's bag of closes. I packed
Cheetah print pajamas(night)
Flower onesie long sleeve
Blue pants (Morning)
Flower sweater
Black jordans
Zebra print pajamas (night)
White onesie
Sweat pants (morning)the outfit is light pink
Sweat shirt
Light pink Nike Roches

Then I put bottles,diapers,medicine's,and her toys.

At August house
I ringed the door bell and August came running to the door with no shirt on. Hey Lauren. Hi August. I gave him Burlyn and he kissed me and grabbed my ass. Sorry Lauren. It's fine August. August went to put Burlyn in her crib in her room and he came back down and kissed me again and he picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room. He through me on the bed and locked the door and then he started talking off his and my clothes then her kissed me down and started eating me out. Then he inserted himself in. I gasped. Ma I only put in the tip. Omg August your huge. No duh. He kept going and I came and then he pulled me on top and I rode him. Then he made me bend over and he did his magic. August. Huh. We never doing this again. I know I'm sorry and you bout to be mad as fuck right now. Why. I ain't use a condom. Wow ok so what if I am pregnant. Ima help. Ok good luck cause you still have Draven. I know I can't believe I cheated on her. Yup just like you did me. I'm sorry but u wasn't giving up none. That's because you ain't ask if you asked I would of. Let's have sex. Nigga we just did. Can we have round 2. No. Why I have to leave. Ok let's take a picture together after we get dressed. (Picture in media). Ok now August bye. Bye Lauren I love you. Love you to and bring my baby back on Sunday. Ok bye.

August POV
I just bathed up Burlyn and put on her cheetah print pajamas. Then Draven came home and yes I washed the sheets. Where are you August. In the baby room. Why you up in here. Cause I have Burlyn. Oh you ain't tell me she was coming today August and why this picture on instagram sayin best brother ever and y'all look happy. That picture was for mom and dad and why wouldn't we be happy in picture. Look August you better not have cheated on me with her. I didnt. Ok can I hold Burlyn. Yeah can you play with her while I make her bottles. Yeah . I went and made Burlyn bottles and went back upstairs and Burlyn was reaching for the bottle I had and she was looking just like her mama. Wow she hungry. Yeah. Burlyn fell asleep and we went to sleep after our shower.

5:30 am
Burlyn was crying so I got up and changed her gave her her medicine,and fed her then put her back to sleep. I don't know how Lauren do this shit everyday. I went back to sleep then I and I had a dream about Lauren.

9:30 am
Burlyn was crying but I was already up in her room waiting and I changed her fed her gave her her medicine and got her dressed in
Flower onesie long sleeve
Blue pants
Flower sweater
Black Jordan's
Then I got dreesed and headed to the studio. Then I decided to make a song about Lauren and it was called Miss Mary Mac it also had juicy j and lil wayne.

[Juicy J:]
North Memphis in the buildin'
Rich niggas in the buildin'
Fired up

[August Alsina:]
Mrs. Mary Mack, all rolled in pack, roll up
With that sweet kush, all down her back
Mrs. Mary Mack, all rolled in pack, roll up
She let me hit, straight from the back
And ohh, I think I love that bitch, I think I love that bitch
I think I love that bitch, I think I love her
And ohh, I think I love that bitch, I think I love that bitch
I think I love that bitch, I think I love her