Results

London POV

I woke up and took a shower and put on my purfume and lotion then got dressed (outfit in media). Then I got Burlyn a bath and put on her outfit (in media also). I made Burlyn a bottle and made some breakfast then someone knocked on the door so I picked up Burlyn it was my mom and step dad and D'arion,Danaisja,and Jasmine. I let them in and they all looked around saying it was nice. Who is that baby my mom and dad asked. It's my daughter. Let me see her I haven't seen her ever since she was born she still small Danaisja said. Girl she only a month. She look just like August D'arion said. Speaking of him where he at Danaisja said. I don't even know cause me and him broke up. Girl you ok Jasmine said. Duh girl I'm fine and here Danaisja *giving her Burlyn*. I found out he got a new girl and she pregnant my step dad said. I'm supposed to meet him today to give him the results. What results they all said. DNA test results. Then my phone vibrated it was an text from August he said meet him at Olive Garden I replied with an ok then got Burlyn and put her in the car seat I told everyone they can stay and they did talking.

At Olive Garden

I seen August sitting down and waiting I got a high seat thingy to put Burlyn car seat in and she was to busy playing with her toy. Hi August. Hey girl you look good. Thanks and here's the results *putting the results on the table*. I'm her daddy. Yup your a dad of two w cause you got on the way by yo girlfriend. I'm sorry London. Look August that's not my problem it's yours. I know. My phone began vibrating alot and it was notifications of instagram and there was an picture of August holding some girl from behind and he has his hands on her stomach the post said a baby is coming soon. "Hey August congratulations." "Thanks." "August how many weeks is she." "3." "Oh ok." "Are you mad." "Nope cause I got my baby *grabs Burlyn*hey girl." "Wow can I see her". "Well duh your her father." "London how are we gon take care of her". "Co-parenting you can get her tomorrow since its it gon be Friday". "So I get her on weekends". "Yup and I keep her week days". "Ok". "Yeah". "London"? "What August." "My girlfriend is coming is that ok." "Yeah whatever". "Ok umm please don't do nun bad". "I won't now give me my baby. "Here" *giving Burlyn to London*. "Is that yo girlfriend over there". "Yeah". "Wow she pretty". She had on a Jersey shirt and jeans with curls and her hair is mid back. "Hi what's your name". "Draven and you must be London". "Yes that's me and this is my daughter Burlyn". "She looks just like August". "That's because that's her father". "Oh ok August is going to have 2 kids because I'm having a baby". "Oh I know your kinda showing". "I know". "Yeah". "Can I hold Burlyn"." Sure." "August I can't wait till we have our child". "I can't wait either "August said. I was on my phone and then they told each other they love each other. "Umm excuse me I have to use the bathroom". "Ok we'll watch Burlyn". Ok. I actually had to go pee so I went then I washed my hands. I came back and I had to fix my crop top. The waitress came and we ordered. "London?" "Yes Draven". "Are you still interested in August". "No he's my brother so defiantly no". Why did you date him". "Well I liked him before but now not so much". "Do you love August?" "Yes but as in a family type of way and because he made a beautiful daughter with me. Oh ok do you want him back". "No" (lying). "Oh so you won't go after my man that sounds great". "Yep August is Burlyn sleep." Yeah she is" August said. "Give her here". "Okay" August said while giving Burlyn to me. I put Burlyn in her car seat and got ready to leave. "Bye you guys and it was nice meeting you Draven". "Yeah you to".

At home

"Y'all I'm back". "Hey how was it" they all said. "Horrible". "What happened" they all said. August girl came and was ask to many questions. Let's all go to sleep danaisja said. Ok everyone said.