Chapter Three- Meeting The Neighbors

I walked inside the house to see my mom cooking. "Hey mom I am home," I yelled. I heard pans banging in the kitchen as my mom's heels clicking against the floor. 

     "Hey sweetie go get ready the Deakins will be here any minute," My mom said coming into my view and then rushing me. I walked into my room and put on a cute dress. Looking in the mirror I touched my hair up some and makeup. This will have to do.

     I quickly checked my phone before heading downstairs

     From: Unknown 

   Hey, it's Liam (: What's up Brookie? Do you wanna come to mine and Niall's football game tomorrow? PLEASE!!

I laughed at what he sent me and changed his name.

To: Liam 

  Hey! Just getting ready meeting neighbors for dinner! Of Course, I will go! 

From: Liam 

Thank you! Which neighbors? :) 

To: Liam

  Idk some family named the Deakins? Well anyway, I GTG :( txt you after dinner?

     I threw my phone on my bed and started walking down the stairs to my mom. I heard the doorbell ring as I made my way down.

      "Sweetie the Deakins is here!" my mom announced. I walked to the front door to where my mom is and see a beautiful woman standing next to a tall man and five younger girls and a small boy. I immediately recognized three of them from the park. Wow, what a big family!

      "Please come in! This is my daughter Brooke," My mother introduced me.

      "Hey, Brooke I am Jay, my husband Daniel, and my daughters Charlotte, Félicité, Doris, and twins Daisy and Phoebe. This is my youngest son Ernest. My oldest child will be here any minute!" Mrs. Deakin said gesturing to each as she said their names.

     "Hey, Brooke!" Lottie waved sending me a big smile. 

      "Hey! Lottie" I said back. 

"Brooke, Why don't you show the girls around before the food gets ready," My mom said. I decided the first place to take them was my room. Girls love seeing other girls' rooms. 

     "Your room is amazing," Lottie said looking around along with the other girls who didn't say much. I guess they are the shy type.

     "Thanks my favorite part is the balcony!" I told her. We walk to the balcony.

      "Oh you can see my brothers room right here and his balcony! Cool" Lottie said. Lottie and girls sat on my couch and started talking telling me all about them about 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door.