Chapter 15- Missing him.

One Month. That is how long Louis, Zayn, and Harry has been gone. Apparently Louis told the school he was going to go on the trip with his parents and sisters including Zayn and Harry. Louis parents came home early and it seemed like they knew why he was gone and they are as worried as I am.

miss him. I didn't think I would, but everything has been more quiet specially at school. Liam and Jordan had finally gotten together and so has Niall and Jesse. Kim is still single, But I know she misses Harry too. They had gotten closer then I thought when  we went camping.

"Hey hoe what's up?" Kim asked coming and sitting with me at the lunch room table with the rest of the gang following. Liam, Niall, Jesse, and Jordan. Kim and I have gotten closer she Is my best-friend now. Liam and Niall will always be my best guy friends though.

"Just thinking" I said looking down at my salad I had been pushing around for the last 20 minutes. 

"I know you miss him. I miss Harry to, But you don't see me being all depressed and stuff suck it up it wasn't like you two were dating you two fought more then you talked." Kim said rubbing my back trying to make me feel better. It didn't help it just made me realize how much of a brat I was towards Louis. Now I feel guilty.

"Yeah listen to her she-" Liam got cut off by the two lunch room doors slamming. Everything got quiet and I turned around wondering what was happening.

I then saw Zayn and Harry. They looked ruff Zayn had bruises all over his face and Harry had cuts on his cheek and red blood stains on his shirt. I gasp stannding up and going over to them, Kim following me doing the same.

"What happened are you guys okay?" I asked frantically.  I looked at the Lunch room doors expecting Louis to walk in anytime now.

"He isn't here." Harry whispered. He had a hard glare staring at the floor. I looked over to Zayn who was doing the same except he was staring at me with the glare.

"We came here to get you and Kim. We have to go now" Zayn said grabbing my arms and pulling me out of the lunch room. Harry had hold of Kim and it seemed like she wanted to go, But I on the other hand didn't want to.

"Zayn I can't just leave we have school and plus you won't tell us what happened and where is Louis!" I whispered shouted. There was students in the hall way staring I thought about flipping them off, But if I was them I would probably stare to.

"Who is more important school or Louis?" Harry  questioned glaring at me. I was shocked I didn't really think of it like that.

"Louis" I whispered looking down feeling guilty.

"Get in" Zayn said opening the door to his car after we had exit the school building. I hesitated, I mean who wouldn't two beat up bad boys come barging in the lunch room and them demand you come with them. I mean seems a little off am I right?

Harry gave me a push making me fall onto the back seat. Kim sat down next to me after I straighten myself up. She looked happy and worried at the same time which wasn't a good look on her. I probably looked scared to death, Because I am!

"Where are we going?" Kim questioned. I looked at her and saw she was staring at Harry for the answer.

"Something bad happened" Harry replied. I leaned forward and smacked him on the head. I was now furious.

"That is all! Your not going to tell us what happened? Where the hell is LOUIS!!" I shouted in tears. I breathe heavily trying to calm down. Harry glared at me and rubbed his head.

"We left right after you had barged away. Louis wanted to stay and protect you, But we told him if he stays here with you then the gang that is after all of us would go after you. He understood why it was a better choice to leave and so we did warning the gang to leave you alone that you meant nothing."

Ouch that stung. I meant nothing?

"Don't get that look on you of course you meant something we just couldn't let them know. We hid for a while and then they found us. They captured us and beat us and gave us no mercy. Louis asked what it will take for them to leave us alone." Zayn continued. I thought about the bruises and cuts on them and shivered thinking about how much pain they had been through.

"They told Louis if he joined the gang again he will leave Zayn and I alone and we could be free. If Louis didn't take the offer then the gang would come here and kill you. Louis took the offer without hesitation." Harry said filling in the rest of the story. I almost busted into tears. Louis would do that for me? 

"Oh god guys we have to get him out of there!" I shouted. Kim tried rubbing my back and calming  me down. it didn't work this time.

'That is why we came and got you. We have to end the gang and convince Louis to come home. Harry said Kim should come just in case" Zayn said. I nodded and looked out the window how am I suppose to convince Louis to come back? 

We pulled up at Zayn's house and we all got out of the car. Harry told Kim and I to follow them. We walked inside the house I didn't even look at it to see what it looked like. Zayn turned a corner and opened a door which looked like it led to a basement.

We got to the basement and I was very shocked to see many guns hanging up on the walls and targets every where and armor. 

"What is this place?" I asked. 

"When we was in the gang we had to keep a lot of weapons and here is where we practiced. Now girls do you know how to use a gun?" Zayn questioned. I looked at him shocked he wants us to use a gun? 

"Yeah my daddy taught me when I was little" I replied quietly I miss my dad, But he was the one who left us for a rich young blonde. I hate her.

"No" Kim replied, Looking down feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay love we have another thing for you and Brooke here use this gun" Harry replied tossing me a black pistol. I smiled I love pistols.

"Okay guys here is the plan" Zayn said.

____________________________________________________________________

This book is almost finished with I am sad, but it is coming to a end soon. Thank you everyone who has supported me through this book. UPDATING TONIGHT!! :D