Chapter 13 Carnival

We arrived at the carnival and it was way bigger then i expected! We all climbed out of the van and headed towards the entrance. The girls and I were about to pay for out tickets, But Liam spoke up and being the gentleman he is offered to pay for us causing all the boys to pitch in the money to pay for us all.

We smiled at that kind gesture Liam is a real sweetly, I don't see him as anything else, but as a older brother now when we first met yeah maybe I thought he was cute and maybe would have dated him, but that was before I got to know him and decided he fits more as a brother.

Harry, Niall, and Zayn they are sweet to Harry being a flirt half the time which I now know is just him being goofy not really meaning anything towards it so he would be a good friend once I get to know him a little better. Niall is also like a brother he is really goofy and i just love his irish accent to death. Zayn he is a flirt and I don't know what he is to me yet a friend I know, but the way he acted in the car yesterday wasn't all that just friendly..

Louis Tomlinson Mr.Bad boy he is always confusing and he just gets on my nerves and I wish I could just-

Louis snapped me out of my thoughts and pushed me forward. You zoned out for a minute there have something on your mind? Maybe what happened yesterday?" He winked at me. What I was saying I could just choke him to death. That wink though made little butterflies come up. What is happening to me?

I shook my head and ignored the question. We walked around for a few until everyone started going their own way. Zayn and Louis were the ones that stayed with me. This can not end well..

"So where to?" Zayn asked looking at me. I shrugged and looked over at Louis. He pointed at a ride that spins in a circle with little tea-cups you sit in. 

"That looks cute! Lets go." I said pulling the two with me. We waited in line for a few, Until it was our turn and we hoped in the ride 4 could sit in it so we all sat in it me being in the middle of course.

"WEEEEEE-WEEEEEE" Louis started shouting as we started to move. I laughed at him he seems more loose and childish I hope he stays like this for a while. Zayn was smiling wide at me. I smiled back and started yelling like Louis. 

The ride lasted a few more minutes and we got off. We saw Harry and Niall make their way over to us. They got off of a Ferris wheel close by and Harry was caring a stuffed bear? umm okay?. I love Ferris wheels!

"Hey guys we gonna stick with you all for a bit bigger the group is the more fun it is and look what i won!" Harry said showing off his bear.  

"I want to go on the Ferris wheel!" I screamed running over to it ignoring the boys  who told me to slow down. I got in line and stood by a tall dark haired boy. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey I'm Jake what's your name?" The boy said still smiling. Wow he had some white teeth. He was slim and had some pretty big muscles. His eyes were blue, but not as blue as Louis he was still pretty cute though. Wait why am I even comparing him to Louis!

"Brooke are you here alone?" I asked kindly. 

"No I am here with my sister and cousin, but my cousin took her on a different ride I love ferris wheels and just wanted to come over here" He said happily.

"I love Ferris wheels too!" I exclaimed.

"Want to ride with me then I kinda have no one to ride with?" He asked.

I looked behind me and saw that Zayn,Louis,and Harry were all in a deep conversation while Zayn gripped the bear Harry won hard. I wonder what that is all about? I looked at Niall who was just awkwardly standing there. He can ride with us since 3 can be to a ride.