Chapter 9- The Cliff

Hey guys so i updated fast :) Welcome COMMENT, SHARE, and VOTE! LoVe you guys! -ChRiStY<3

________________________________________________________________________________

I went into the tent with Louis and started to unpack my bag. He had a small Nike bag with clothes in it when i had a huge bag. Yeah i am a girl we pack a lot of stuff ok! stop judging me. Louis grabbed a pair of blue shorts and started to take off his t-shirt my eyes widen and i saw his tan skin and muscular frame and that nice- "Are you finished drooling over me yet?" Louis said interrupting my dirty thoughts.

I stuttered out my words "Wh-a-t-t- No! i mean i wasn't checking you out i mean!" Louis just chuckled. I thought back to this morning when i heard his laugh like that then I remembered when he got mad at me for not remembering..I should tell him and blame it on the achol i was drinking.

"Hey Louis um i-" I started until someone interuppted me again "Louis hurry it up man!" Harry i thought i am going to so hurt him. I started to think of all the things i could do to that boy.

"You know you better hurry and un pack that huge luggage of yours and come out here before it gets dark and you can't swim" Louis said walking out. I rolled my eyes this isn't a huge luggage it's just right. 

I finished packing and started putting on my baby blue bathing suit. I pulled on my bottoms and started tieing my top, but i was having trouble with the clasp. "Hey brook do you have any-" Liam walked through the tent and saw me i covered my breast with my t-shirt and screamed "Liam!" He stood their his eyes widen as he realized he was still standing there. "Sorry Sorry! I will just wait out here um sorry!" He apologized. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. Did he see? I wondered i finally got the clasp on and put on some shorts and a t-shirt to go over it and stepped outside the tent. Liam looked over at me his eyes went down to my chest, but quickly looked back at my face and his cheeks then heated up too. "So um what was you needing?" I asked awkwardly shifting back and forth on the toes. "Oh yeah i was asking do you have any extra sunscreen?" He asked. I nodded and handed him my extra bottle. "Thanks and i am really sorry i didn't see anything i promise" He muttered. "It's fine just like knock next time" I said laughing. He nodded and went back to his tent.

I headed over to the cooler where Kim was. "What was that all about?" She asked with a hint of anger? i looked at her strangely. "He walked in on me changing no biggy he didn't see anything and you know i don't like him like that" I replied remembering how she said she liked Liam. Kim smiled and nodded "Sorry i am just use to seeing girls flirting with him a lot" she said. "It's fin-" I was cut off by someone picking me up and carrying me on their shoulder "Put me DOWN!" I screamed the person just laughed. Wait that is Niall!

"Niall horan put me down right now i still have my clothes on!" I screamed he laughed again. "Ok love your wish is my command" He said and dropped me off the dock and into the lake. I gasp for air and felt someone jump in beside me and pull me up. "Sorry i didn't know you couldn't swim" Niall said helping me. "I can you retard, But i still had my clothes on and they weighed me down some!" I shouted, swimming past him.

"Sorry brookey" He yelled at back of my head i just flipped him off. Louis was standing at the edge of the dock watching us as the two clown face girls were standing beside him whining about how it was muddy. He smirked when he saw me look at him and he started taking off his t-shirt and let me tell you that boy has nothing to be embarrassed about he looks like a freaking sex god! With his tanned body and 6 no 8 pack! oh my gosh! I am going to die just looking at him. "Your drooling love" Niall whispered dunking me under water. I climbed on his shoulders under water as he started coming up for air.

"Chicken Fight" I yelled as he stood us up. Harry grabbed Brittney's friend i forgot her name and Louis grabbed Brittney i rolled my eyes as she squealed Liam and Kim joined the rest just stayed behind to watch. "Ok First up is Niall and Brook against Harry and his girl" Zayn announced. This will be easy i thought. Harry and Niall got in front of each other. "Ready? Set, GO!" Jesse yelled.