Chapter 6

"I don't want you to go." I said while playing with Laurens fingers.

It's been three days since Lauren and I's date and we've been hanging out everyday and every possible second we can, in a few hours Lauren has to get on a plane to LA and she'll be doing radio interviews for the next week.

I'm really going to miss her.

"I know Camz I'm going to miss you too." I just smiled and laid my head on her shoulder.

We aren't dating yet, well technically we are dating but she isn't my girlfriend yet... I'm waiting for her to ask me because she seems like the kind of person who likes to do things like that, who am I to complain? I'd probably make it really awkward. But I'm hoping she'll ask soon we've been on two dates already and both were amazing.

"It's only a week, then I'll be back here with you." Lauren got up from the couch. "I need to go pack, but I'll pick you up at 7:00 okay?"

"I'll be waiting." Lauren kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

What am I going to do for the rest of the day?

I ordered a pizza and invited the girls over to hang.

"So you guys are getting pretty close I see." Dinah said wiggling her eyes brows. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my pizza.

"Yeah I guess. She still hasn't asked me to be her girlfriend yet."

"Give her time. You don't want to rush anything, I mean she is Lauren Jauregui, the pop star... Are you sure you want to get involved with the whole stardom thing?" Ally asked.

"Ally, I love you but shut up. Please don't make me second guess myself... I haven't been this happy in a long time okay?"

"Okay I'm sorry. But I do make a good point. Lauren has a lot of baggage, she has paparazzi, fans, tours, management, etc. it's just not going to be a normal relationship." Ally said shrugging.

Dinah got up and picked Ally up and threw her over her shoulder.

"Dinah Jane put me down!" Ally was hitting Dinah in the back trying to break free.

Dinah ignored the hitting and walked up the stairs and threw Ally in my room and shut the door. Normani and I held the door shut while Dinah got strings and tied one end on my parents door and other in my door.

"Now that she's taken care of. Mila don't listen to her okay?"

"I'll try but she does have a point."

"Shut up." Normani said.

We all made our way down stairs to finish eating and start watching the 100. We were in the middle of episode 1 when my phone vibrated a few times along with all the other girls.

From: Ally 👼🏼
Okay Camila I'm sorry okay? Can you guys please let me out? I NEED TO PEE!

From: Dinah 😎
Nah. Hold it.

From: Normani 💃🏾

Nah its peaceful down here without you.

From: Ally 👼🏼

I will pee in your trash can!

From: Camila

I'm on my way...

From: Dinah 😎

Buzz kill 😑

I made my way upstairs and let Ally out, she ran past me into the bathroom.