Chapter 17

"So you guys are back together?" Dinah asked sprawled about on my bed chomping on chips leaving crumbs.

"Dinah get the fuck off my bed, I don't want to go to bed feeling crumbs." I said annoyed.

"Oh please, Lauren is coming here tonight correct? You won't be sleeping at all." She said with a smirk.

"Even worse. I don't want to have chip crumbs stabbing my back while I'm getting some." Dinah broke out laugh when Ally walked in with a shocked face.

"Oh lord help them." Ally said while looking up at the ceiling.

"So tell us what happened." Dinah said while rolling up the chip bag and crossing her legs waiting.

"I mean we kind of fought the whole time. We yelled back and forth about our feelings and what we thought and one thing led to another and she gave me a promise ring." Ally spit out her water after that last part.

"She gave you a promise ring!?" I just nodded.

"CAMREN! CAMREN! CAMREN!" Dinah yelled running around the room. She ran up to me and got in my face.

"what did she say!?" I just laughed and pushed her out of my space.

"She just told me her feelings for me. It's private, sorry." They nodded in understanding.

"So what time is she coming?" Ally asked.

"Her and mani are coming around 7 I think. I told them I would pick them up at the airport but there will paparazzi and no one wants to deal with that so."

"True, what are you guys planning for tonight?"

"I'm not sure but clear your schedules for tomorrow because we are all having a girls day."

"I never have anything fun to do so I'm down!"

"Same, I'll come after church." Ally said now eating the chips... on my bed.

"Ally get off my bed with the chips."

"You're no fun!" For the rest of the day we just all hung out until our plans for the evening crept up on us.

Mani and Dinah are going to a teen club or something I don't really know. Ally is going out with Troye and Lauren and I, I don't really know what we're doing.

I was eating cold turkey when I heard a knock on the door and a voice yell, "babe open this fucking door right now." I ran to the door and opened it only to have my lips attacked by my girlfriend.

"Well, hello to you too." I said once we pulled away.

"Sorry I just missed you." She said pulling me in for a hug.

"I missed you too. So what are we doing tonight?" I asked putting away the turkey.

"Nothing huge." I just nodded.

"Go get dressed and bring a jacket or something." I nodded and ran upstairs.

Once we were both ready Lauren helped me into her car and we made our way to the destination.

"Are we going to the beach?" I asked while playing with Laurens fingers.

"Yes we are. Who doesn't love me the beach? Especially when the sun is setting." I nodded.

"Very true."

Once we parked and walked towards the sand I saw a picnic set up with candles and pillows.

"How did you set this up?"

"Mani and Dinah helped" damn those two.

"You hungry?"