Chapter 14

Camila's POV

School starts tomorrow and I haven't heard from Lauren since that night.

I don't really know where we stand honestly, are we still together? Are we on a break? Are we done for good?

I've seen some of her interviews where she's asked about me and she kind of dodges the subject. I think fans are starting to pick up on it because my twitter has been blowing up with questions.

I miss her I really do but she's pushed me away so much I feel as though it's not healthy for me to put myself through this.

"What's up dawg?" Dinah asked as she walked into my room and laid down in my bed.

"Hey, just thinking."

"About Lauren?" I just nodded. Dinah sighed and sat up.

"I love that girl but she better be ready for a Polly beat down. She's starting to piss me off." I just nodded.

"I don't know what to do. We really need to talk about what is happening it's It's not fair to either of us."

"I agree. We do need to talk." I whip my head towards my bedroom door to see Lauren there with a sad look on her face.

"Well, I gotta Dinah!" Dinah said as she ran towards the door stopping to give Lauren a glare.

Lauren giggled before sitting in my bed.

"Okay so we need to talk." Lauren just nodded.

"Why have you cut me off?" Lauren asked.

"Because you handed me the scissors Lauren. You ignored me on tour, you became an ass. I couldn't even tell who you were anymore." I said almost yelling.

"I don't even know who I am anymore." Lauren said looking down.

"You should probably figure that out." I said while scoffing.

"Look I don't want to waste more time with this. I'm sorry I've been pushing you away. I'm sorry that I made your summer a living nightmare. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I love you Camila. I love you so much but I think it's best if we break up."

I looked up and I swear my heart stopped.

"B-break up?" I stuttered.

She just nodded, "you know what they say, if you love something set it free and if it comes back it's meant to be."

"No Lauren that's bullshit! If you love something you're supposed to fight for it! If you don't then they're not worth the fight. I'm done fighting for you. There's a difference between fighting for someone who loves you as much as you love them then to fight for someone to love you back!" Tears were now flowing down my cheeks like mini waterfalls.

"Fight for someone to love you back!? I do love you back! I can't believe you would even say that. I've given myself to you. Every piece of me. You know that."

"Then why are you doing this? Why are breaking up with me?" I said my voice cracking in the process.

"I Can't do this anymore. I can't keep hurting you! I'm pushing you away without my intention. This is who I am this is me, I can't change that overnight like you want me to. This industry puts so much pressure on me and It sends me over the edge. Look Camila I love you but I can't keep putting you through this. I should've known not to let you in but I did and now I have to pay the consequences. We can still be friends, I just can't be your girlfriend anymore."